Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#601 Old 5th Nov 2022 at 9:34 AM
Testing Hairdresser Mod by PJSims. So far so good :lovestruc

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#602 Old 16th Nov 2022 at 8:15 PM
1) My sim went in labor but she... had to make the bed first Her husband in full-panic-mode: "Are you insane, woman?" "No love, just neat!!!"

2) Being a bouncer in Bridgeport but not being able to, actually, go to work (why do sims get stuck in the Prosper Room staircase???)

3) Something (or someone) has gone missing here

4) Playing for tips in the gym's bathrooms is the way to become rich, my friends (or maybe not!)

5) The mailman in Aurora Skies is a... Goth! Roger Goth! (he is, also, very handsome )
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#603 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 7:42 PM
Finally got to finish building the orphanage for toddlers in Sims 3 XD I started summer but never really did it

(I forgot Sims 3 had HD in build screenshots unlike Sims 2)

and here are the first toddler

Timmy

and Mara
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#604 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 1:45 PM
We finally get our sims to daydream with no poses needed thanks to the One With Nature mod.

(and kitty be like: what are you looking at where's my food?)

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Field Researcher
#605 Old 23rd Nov 2022 at 8:32 PM
More cute Toddler Pics

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#606 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 2:59 PM
"I've taken care of the enemy, you have nothing to worry about."

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
#607 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 6:50 PM
Some shots using new Modeling mod by mintbeehry

This mod is great for those who have photographer sims or sims in custom modeling career
Scholar
#608 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 7:59 AM
After a whirlwind romance, Delilah is about to get a rude awakening...

"Marry in haste, repent at leisure" - so the saying goes. But if Rebecca Gates is going to make a habit of this sort of thing it won't take too much leisure.

Meanwhile, out in the garden, they had a visitor...

Do you ever get the feeling the Aliens know when we're watching them? She walked right by the camera and never took her eyes off me. (Cue spooky alien music - "There is nothing wrong with your laptop. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission...")

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

tumblr: Elyndaworld *** tumblr: Queen Lucy (new)
Field Researcher
#609 Old 18th Jan 2023 at 5:26 PM
A high school class in Moonlight Falls
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Test Subject
#611 Old 24th Apr 2023 at 9:09 PM
Hanami picknick in the rain

When you leave the kids for one second alone
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#612 Old 30th Apr 2023 at 10:47 PM
I decided to just start color blending the preset hair colors together so if two Sims have two differing preset hair colors and a child comes out with a mutation hair color (yellow-brownish-green) I could have another option to choose between either parents, grandparents or blend.

This one is a mid-tone blend of black and light orange.

If I remember correctly, this blend of black and dark orange is the original hair color I gave her below. But since she is one of my Sim models, I like to have her showcase whatever I think fits her for photoshoots but I absolutely love the original hair color I gave her. ❤️

I've also done this with eye colors too but I'll most likely use those for new Sims I create or as eye contacts. I'll have to take some of my models and showcase it. But then I got distracted creating a test scenario for myself where I create two different couples and they have to keep trying until they get a child to inherit their carrier gene. And that grown up child can only marry the other family's grown up child who has inherited their parents carrier gene. How many children will it take to achieve that? 😱

*I use an online color blending tool and it's really fun to mix or blend colors.

Previous Game: Batman: Arkham Knight (Hard Mode/Unfinished-Another Time)

Current Game(s): ObsCure and Cyberpunk 2077
Lab Assistant
#613 Old 27th Jun 2023 at 6:46 PM
Neo-Tonao

The story's coming soon in What's Happened TYGRN thread along with continuing of Riverview and Isle of Ao.

PS. Is it kind of weird that I always left things unfinished and mostly play in Live Mode, but keep building and building over time until bored and switch back to Live Mode again?

♒ Aquarius Sun, ♈ Aries Moon, ♈ Aries Rising

Sorry for my English :)
Forum Resident
#614 Old 2nd Jul 2023 at 8:09 PM
Praveen
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#615 Old 1st Aug 2023 at 10:03 PM

Previous Game: Batman: Arkham Knight (Hard Mode/Unfinished-Another Time)

Current Game(s): ObsCure and Cyberpunk 2077
Test Subject
#616 Old 4th Aug 2023 at 10:01 PM
Default No cheats involved
I just had to do it.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#617 Old 24th Aug 2023 at 7:55 PM
Just a never nude talking to his rubber duck in the bath, accompanied by his best gnome bro, Wilbert.
Screenshots
Hanging with the Gnomies
#618 Old 24th Aug 2023 at 8:12 PM
I like the gnominess of this thread just recently.
Field Researcher
#619 Old 6th Sep 2023 at 7:45 PM
Julek showing his appreciation and emotional involvement after 30 years of marriage.
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#620 Old 6th Sep 2023 at 8:14 PM
@Wojtek What was she thinking of to make that expression?
Field Researcher
#621 Old 7th Sep 2023 at 12:47 PM
She's got the evil trait, so who the hell knows.

Field Researcher
#622 Old 9th Sep 2023 at 9:36 PM

Screenshots

Test Subject
#623 Old 11th Sep 2023 at 1:10 PM
some especially pretty pictures ive taken in the process of setting up my warrior cats challenge

Scholar
#624 Old 17th Sep 2023 at 1:54 AM Last edited by Elynda : 17th Sep 2023 at 9:16 PM.
Sometimes you just happen to be pointing the camera in the right direction at the right time...

Way back before Darke Towers mysteriously vanished from Sunset Valley (to the profound relief of the inhabitants) and just as mysteriously reappeared in Neverglade (an event greeted with rather less enthusiasm) I happened to be viewing the exterior of said domicile when this happened...

So now I know what an explosion looks like from outside. The sudden flash of light came from the window of Mordecai's alchemy lab. I thought he was in bed.

He was. But he'd let Morgana set up her new fangled chemistry table in there (hoping to confine all strange smells to one room). She'd been pulling an all nighter, still searching for a way to turn Lomax into a real person. This wasn't her first setback, or her last. In the end Mordecai had to go on a long and dangerous excursion to several Egyptian tombs to find a rainbow gem for her. Anything for a quiet life.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

tumblr: Elyndaworld *** tumblr: Queen Lucy (new)
Lab Assistant
#625 Old 5th Oct 2023 at 7:33 PM
Watcher: "Haruo! What did I tell you about playing in the sand?"

Haruo: "YEOOOOOWWWWWCCCHHHHH!!!!"
I really need crab cc in my game.
Page 25 of 26