Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#76 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 11:27 AM
cool! lol. Hannahbehl. right??? its a very unique name. c:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:54 PM
Thank you Captain, Shenanigans and whatzombie! I love your feedback

emopunk_boi5: Is it that weird? It's just like Annabel but with 2 h's. I must admit I made it up :p
Forum Resident
#78 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 7:56 PM
Woo! Brandi on tv! This is interesting.
#79 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:03 PM
ahhhh!! loved it!
Test Subject
#80 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:44 PM
I wanna see the guy!

Lab Assistant
#81 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 11:01 PM
the guy the guy!!! i wanna see theeee guuuuyyyy!!!! haha, love the story, i never read stories with maxis made characters, but this one, im not gonna miss it XD
wicked
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#82 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 12:16 PM
Sizza: Thank you! :D
Maneater: Thank you too! There'll be more action in the next chapter tho :p
Plumeria: hihi, I do hope you'll like him
wicked_tOy:Thank you so much!
Instructor
#83 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:49 PM
I really love this so far, it's such a great concept! I wanna see more of the guy too. *sighs* I'd have liked his long hair... :P
#84 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:36 PM
yay the love hunt begins!!!!!!!! i think the show will be D-R-A-M-A lol.....cant wait for the next update
#85 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:20 PM
Great Story. I just started to read it and I cant wait for a update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:02 AM
Loco, thank you I think he looks better with the shorter hair, you'll see :p
SG, lol, thanks! I wasn't sure about the name of the show... Love Hunt sounds a little lame, but it'll do
CearaBama, thank you for reading it
Instructor
#87 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:58 AM
Hey, Kay! I really like this story of yours! A very original idea you're building on and Brandi looks quite pretty with her new skin and the general make-over!

Update...please!
Inventor
#88 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 6:43 PM
I love this story soo much! Are you gonna update soon though, I've gotta know who the guy is?!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:49 PM
Default The predator
Cory, I'm honoured to have you reading my story! And thank you, I think she has a pretty face, Louis' skintones are great too! *cuddles default replacements*
Sarah, wow, thanks! I'm here with the update!

The predator

And here, last but not least, Boris!
This easygoing 25 year old has been single for 3 months now and is desperate! He really needs some affection and attention, some tender love and care! That’s why we picked those fine ladies, so he can choose. But this decision isn’t going to be an easy one...

After the contestants met, I asked them to come to the journal-room. There, I started to ask some questions. Boris was the first one to come.

‘So, tell me about your first impression?’
‘Yeah, well, these girls look fine! I haven’t got the chance to talk to them personally, we just chatted a little bit.’
‘Do you mind the age difference between you and Brandi, the oldest participator?’
‘No. Is she really that much older? I think she looks great.’
‘And what about her three children? What if you’d pick her? Would you click with her children or do you want to enjoy your freedom first?’
‘First of all, I don’t have to choose yet but I don’t think that would be an obstacle. I love kids, you know?.’

‘What about Esther, she wants to start her own business. Is it appropriate to search for a man but at the same time want to be ambitious?'
‘Yes, it totally is appropriate! I don’t want a partner who sits by the fireplace, cooks the dinner and take care of the kids! I want help her with the housework and she can have a job, I would find that great.’
‘And what do you think about Hannahbel who still lives with her mother?’
‘I think Hannahbel is extremely shy. At one hand, that’s a problem. I might not get to know her that well before the elimination. At the other hand, I find shy women very cute. I would be able to step up for her, to protect her. Yes, I’d like that kind of power, that she would need me.’
‘Thank you, Boris, for this conversation. Now go get unpacked!’

After the break: A little chitchat with the ladies!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:54 PM
Boris is gorgeous! :lovestruc
Great update, awesome to finally get to meet him :P

My name is Loren.
Inventor
#91 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:26 PM
I second that, Boris is a hottie! I hope brandi had a chance with him, he seems nice. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#92 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:33 PM
Aw, thank you guys! :D
Test Subject
#93 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PennyTheCorgi
I second that, Boris is a hottie! I hope brandi had a chance with him, he seems nice. :D

Boris is a hottie, but he's a dumb hottie, pity really but he loves kids so brandi might have a chance
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 1:05 AM
Wow! Boris better choose Brandi....she needs a break ya know?
....I love how hes only been single for 3 months and is already desperate!

Stupid people are stupid
#95 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad kay
I don’t want a partner who sits by the fireplace, cooks the dinner and take care of the kids!

I don't think Boris is the right man for Brandi. Aren't there men to choose from?
#96 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:44 AM
I don't think it'll all be plain sailing for Brandi here.. Great story
Field Researcher
#97 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:46 AM
Hmmmm - very interesting take on things - I love the reality TV show angle.

Boris doesn't seem that daft yet - just too eager to suit everyone.
Forum Resident
#98 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 3:28 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:20 PM
Jennywren: no, he isn't very smart but he might be clever (sounds like a contradiction :p).I mean he does know what to say to please people...
Plumeria: lol, he isn't used to this loneliness!
Angel_f: No Boris can choose, the ladies can't! But if Brandi doesn't like her life as it is now, maybe Boris could help her change it.
Melanie: Thank you :D
Skylark: Yeah, he doesn't really know the girls yet. Thanks a lot
Sizza: Thank you too!:D
Theorist
#100 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 12:00 AM
Looks like all three girls have an even chance of getting Boris! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Page 4 of 7