Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#101 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 2:05 AM
Mine was the first thing that came to mind after the other names I thought of were already taken! Now that I think about it my real name starts with s and ends with ena too!

My old username was XenaBombina because Xena is one of my chihuahuas
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
Mine was the first thing that came to mind after the other names I thought of were already taken! Now that I think about it my real name starts with s and ends with ena too!

My old username was XenaBombina because Xena is one of my chihuahuas

Simbalena is definitely easier to say drunk,

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world" Richard Dawkins.
Nail 'em up I say. Nail some sense into 'em
I can't prove you aren’t, at this minute, wearing a pink tutu, By all theistic logic, I must infer that you probably are.
Top Secret Researcher
#103 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 2:51 AM
Have you been drunkenly cursing me?
Scholar
#104 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 2:59 AM
Vanito is the name of one of my sims. Its not a common name, so makes a good nickname. Its a mix of both the simparents names.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Instructor
#105 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:13 AM
Mine was one I made up on a whim when I first started playing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault online about 5 years ago. It's a play on kill and more. Sadly and ironically I never did live up to my name in that game.
Inventor
#106 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:42 AM
Mine is from my real name. ro first 2 letters of my first name - ma first 2 letters of my middle name and gi first 2 letters of my last name. So romagi was born. It sounded like something I could say so I stuck with it.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
Have you been drunkenly cursing me?

I say lots of silly things when I’m drunk, who knows,
It would have been a complete coincidence up until now.
Now I am aware of the drunken ease of your nick, who can tell.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world" Richard Dawkins.
Nail 'em up I say. Nail some sense into 'em
I can't prove you aren’t, at this minute, wearing a pink tutu, By all theistic logic, I must infer that you probably are.
Alchemist
#108 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:44 AM
When I was like seven I used to have "cupcake12" as my user. Then I just added the last part a few years ago 0_o. Don't ask. It's embarrasing.
Field Researcher
#109 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:22 AM
I have several different users (not on here, just in general that I always use so I'mma explain them all)

Alex Jento: This is because my friend said that I looked like an Alex Jento.

Spookyokybatgirl: Somebody at my school once screamed at me, "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU....SPOOKY OOKY BAT GIRL!"

ghostanimal: I just love ghosts and animals. I first used this on fanfiction.net

The Ghostwriter: I love ghosts, and I am a writer. -pokes icon-

In real life, people call me: Freak, Wierdo, Aspie (cause I have Asperger's Syndrome), Kaya, Beth, Pumpkin, Danny (long story)

My Website: http://thecrazyqueen.webs.com/
My Suckish Writing: http://www.fictionpress.com/~ghostanimal

My name is Kaya. Call me that.
Scholar
#110 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neil__
It's my Name__

Rowanda? :rolls more eyes:

What you got something against Rowanda? Though I have NO idea how that one came around... HAHA guess out of the list which one contains my real name. YOU'LL NEVER EVER get it right.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Sim Princess in Pink
#111 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 5:48 PM
My name is Louise Barratt and I was born in 1988 lol. So not original!

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:16 AM
uchuujin means 'alien' in japanese. XD
Top Secret Researcher
#113 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 10:18 AM
"Vlad" is my first name, and "Crau" is half my last name. Not very inspired, I know. When I made it, I just wanted to download stuff. Didn't think that one day I'll end up creating...

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Alchemist
#114 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 10:21 AM
hint: Suicidal Parasite

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 10:43 AM
Once on the radio I misheard something as Jellytots Mc DollyParton, and the name stuck in my mind. People started calling me that then. And Jellytots was born. Or VersyPies. Versy is my nickname and I was going through a phase of sweet names: YasCream, Lettie-Cakes, Rina-Muffins etc.

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Forum Resident
#116 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VladCrau
When I made it, I just wanted to download stuff. Didn't think that one day I'll end up creating...

Heh, same here. My real name is Sarah, but "Rose" isn't. Just used this name 'cause I'd used it on some other sites and I have a lamentable lack of imagination.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#117 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 5:28 PM

(: Orange soda for the win.
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 1:24 AM
Pico means beak (amongst other things) in Spanish.

I added the "s" as an after thought, not to create another meaning.

I was thinking of birds at the time and it came to mind.

I'm indifferently curious.
8/2010
9/2011
Test Subject
#119 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 7:31 AM
"Mighty oaks from little acorns grow." -14th Century Proverb

When I chose this name for the first time a few years back, I had just finished reading Superheroes, a collection of 25 short stories about imaginative, even twisted, superhero variations. By far my favorite was entitled Super Acorns by Mike Resnick and Lawrence Schimel. I don't think I've ever read anything quite as funny as that short story...

Harvey, a pediatrician, writes to his mother complaining of the hardships in caring for extraordinary infants... The children of superheroes.

And it's sOOperacorn because sUperacorn was already taken on gmail and i've never even bothered to check for it since then. I think the double-O looks cute! :D

Oh, and I'm kind-of obsessed with squirrels... That might have also had something to do with it. LOL

Greater Pittsburgh Paranormal Society
"Orbs Don't Count!"
Investigator-In-Training
Field Researcher
#120 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 9:39 AM
I literally woke up one morning with two words in my head. Crazy Vivian. My name is not Vivian, and I don't know anyone called Vivian, So I have no idea where it came from. I may be crazy though.

Three equals four.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sif
I just wanted a 3 letter name and ended up with this one. I'm terrible at making usernames and all the crap I come up with is usually pretty damn awful.

After a quick Google, I discovered Sif means many different things. One of them being Secret Internet Fatty.. hahahaha. Apparently Sif is some marvel comic book hero too.

I thought "SIF" was Secret Internet Fatty. Right, I guess it does mean that, but not in the context of your name

Mine? Bad pipes and a flushed toilet. It's a rather old name that I found while transferring 5 years of user name and email accounts and things and I thought I'd resurrect it.
Scholar
#122 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
I thought "SIF" was Secret Internet Fatty. Right, I guess it does mean that, but not in the context of your name

When I hung out with a group of Chinese Australians, they used "sif" in the context of "as if!".
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
Mine? Bad pipes and a flushed toilet. It's a rather old name that I found while transferring 5 years of user name and email accounts and things and I thought I'd resurrect it.

I really like your username! It reminds me of horror movies. :D

Quote: Originally posted by 1ove
When I hung out with a group of Chinese Australians, they used "sif" in the context of "as if!".

I completely forgot about this, haha. I hear it all the time and I'm guilty of saying it myself.
Alchemist
#124 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:35 AM
Mine was from a song,

This is me - by Demi Lavato and Joe Jonas
(I HATE BOTH DEMI LAVATO AND JOE JONAS BTW)
But for some reason (i was watching camp rock ... i honestly have no idea why) the line 'You're the voice i hear inside my head' stuck. So i abbreviated to VoiceIHear and it's been my username for everything lately since whenever this account was made .

Its not very creative but i like it

If i ever have to make another one it'll be 'SelfRighteousSuicide' ... another song lyric (Chop Suey by System of a Down)
.... or 'uberFrickenAwesome' ... i'm not sure why i just love the word uber .

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 6:27 PM
Once I made a cute elf in my Sims, so Elvie was the first user name I thought about when registering at MTS (I registered hust to download stuff, but once decided to post).
In real life I was nicknamed "Swede" at school for some unknown reason (I don't have Swedish roots, and I find the nickname stupid).
Page 5 of 7