Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 7:50 PM
Default WCIF this Chinese dress
I saw this dress while I was going through someone's Tumblr and sadly they are not wcif friendly so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get it. I would love to have it.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 7:28 PM
It's from a creator of Sgly, i think have it, i'm going to look for it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2022 at 9:55 PM
ok thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 9:29 PM
I already found it, sent it to you by PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2022 at 4:10 AM
I found another dress made by the same person. I was wondering if you have the dress for it. I'm sorry if it asking for too much since the things from syglnp cost money and the cc there is so pretty
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Apr 2022 at 4:56 AM
The first dress only costs virtual coins, not real money, so no problem, but i don't recognize this second dress, i'm going to search
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Apr 2022 at 3:02 PM
Ok thank you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Apr 2022 at 6:38 PM
It's paid </3 elsewhere i found the whole set except the dress, don't know if it interests you, the name is [花嫁] 空之镜 (flower wedding) in case it helps
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Apr 2022 at 8:18 PM
Yea I found it on booty. But it didn’t have the dress. What do you mean that it paid
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Apr 2022 at 6:11 PM
It's exclusive, costs 25 yuan, a little more if you have another type of currency
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Apr 2022 at 10:14 PM
Ok. Do you have any other clothes from sgylnp if you don’t mind me asking. I’m looking for more Chinese style clothes. I understand if you don’t want to share it since it a site you have to paid for the stuff
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Apr 2022 at 2:20 AM
There are many free things, only that for everything you have to leave a comment ;u;
At the moment i don't have enough time to separate what is from Sgly in my folder, i'll probably be "free" until June or July, but if you want, for now, i can send you the link of my old asian cc folder (just that it also contains objects of the build mode and some other thing that i didn't see)

There are also some Sgly creators you can find on tumblr, like Wenwem, Zouyou, Usumaru, Jinqiuqiu, Maya, Elza scarlet, Da-Mao, Kaguya, Atiys, Tori, Palace, Leila...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Apr 2022 at 7:42 AM
Ok I will like that. Thank you
Test Subject
#14 Old Today at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Saku12
I already found it, sent it to you by PM

can u send it to me too? Having a hard time finding it