Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2024 at 4:37 AM
Default Need a Residential neighborhood mail box
Hello Simmers I made a big mistake while using Moveobjects on and deleted my Sims residential home mail box.
I was not thinking clearly I SAVE the game after turning Moveobjects off . Please help me find a Mail box to download and replace.
I should not have been playing Sims when I was already tired. I been playing long enough to know better.
Please leave a link if you know where I can get a residential Mail box to download to replace.( Sims 2 regular home mail box. )

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2024 at 5:02 AM
I think this one is probably one of the newest - make sure to read the instructions as the buyable mailbox go into the install folder and the rest into Downloads, and there are multiple files (most are for if you want the apt. mailbox for the various lot types)
https://modthesims.info/d/413573/al...le-mailbox.html
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old Today at 1:01 AM
@simmer22 Thank you for your reply, I check out the link those mail boxes are not for residential home lots. I think I will just use a copy of the house, I always download a copy of
all houses I make before moving any Sims in. This lot no sims have move in it yet I was re- doing it over, so I will just go over the copy.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#4 Old Today at 1:29 AM
The first file in the set is a buyable mailbox (which is compatible with the rest of the set, too). Pretty sure you can use the mailbox file alone, without the rest of the mod parts. Make sure to read install instructions.

Quote:
Purpose
2) To provide a small and efficient buyable mailbox patch which is compatible with all game configurations.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#5 Old Today at 10:44 AM
Do you have M&G? If so:
https://modthesims.info/showthread....246#post5397246

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!