Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#401 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 5:36 AM
It looks great so far, Lily.

clw8- I like that first picture. Nice outfit choice.

LouBarratt- I love her face in the first photo.

I can't wait to see the rest

Just Call Me Allie :)
Advertisement
#402 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 8:38 AM
Thanks alliemarie2323
Lab Assistant
#403 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alliemarie2323
It looks great so far, Lily.

clw8- I like that first picture. Nice outfit choice.

LouBarratt- I love her face in the first photo.

I can't wait to see the rest

Thankyou Allie

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Field Researcher
#404 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 5:21 PM
I'll have mine in a little later I'm sick, hoping I'm not coming down with the swine flue that will suck big time I doubt it though
Field Researcher
#405 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 12:01 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 4th Aug 2009 at 2:33 AM. Reason: Errrr... those pics are not sim pics... what the heck spam?
Default Cinnamon Taylor~Round 2
Well, I guess some girls dropped out...so I get to stick around for this round! So for this one they wanted me to dress all business like. This is a total departure for me lol! I have never done anything like this before, and it was exciting. The photographer was great. She got me to relax and think like a business tycoon! I never really thought about modeling as a business but wow am I learning fast. If I am going to make it, I am going to have to at least take some business courses at the community college.

(Pic links removed - HP)

I absolutely love this shot, because this is my favorite thing to do...yoga! I love it. I can't think of a better way to spend a couple of hours after a hectic day! I didn't even care that the camera's were capturing my every move. This photo shoot was so much fun. It has been more than I had expected, I am learning alot about myself and what it is I want in life.

Instructor
#406 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 1:50 AM
Default Serina Welhaven - Round 2
I am still with you. But i have been so busy i go nutz. I am sorry if we have to cut any rounds though.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
This model task was to work in an office. I was invited to Roxan's Model Agency.
This is an exclusive model agent for a select group of premier fashion and commercial models around the world. Their Management has been creating a storm in the world of fashion modelling since it was launched.

I should act like i was working in one of the companies many offices. At the same time i was presented how it really is to work inside the model agencies, and how much it is to learn to become a really good top model. I was a bit confused to begin with, since i met other models, i met hair stylists, makeup stylists, but i soon was calm enough, and ready for the shots. My photographer is very professional, and has a rare gift calming models down. They choosed a business-like outfit for me, and a decent and classy hairstyle. I did my best in posing, and i was aware of the use of the light.

A closeup:

I should give the impression i was busy, but still going strong.

Sewing and design is one of my favorite hobbies. I got this great sewing machine after my great grandma. And i love it. It's a precious memory.

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Instructor
#407 Old 1st May 2009 at 4:17 PM
I hate doubleposting, but hello, dammit! What is happening here?!

3rd in Miss Curves
Field Researcher
#408 Old 1st May 2009 at 4:24 PM
I don't know...I don't know when this round ends, I have no idea whats going on. I know that the host is busy doing a play. So maybe she can only get on, on the weekends?
Lab Assistant
#409 Old 1st May 2009 at 4:35 PM
I was wondering the same thing, . Is OMG to busy? We could hand it over to somebody else, I'd hate for it to end .

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
#410 Old 1st May 2009 at 5:18 PM
I agree, even though its a shame as its her contest, its getting a little silly waiting like this.
Lab Assistant
#411 Old 1st May 2009 at 6:46 PM
I kind of have to agree with you guys. It is getting a little long to wait.
Lab Assistant
#412 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:49 PM
Can anyone tell me when we have to have in our pictures?

I haven't had time lately and for some reason I've noticed my Sims have awful graphic detail lately....bummer.
Field Researcher
#413 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:51 PM
None of us knows...it's not posted anywhere. It is going on the 4th day since the round was posted, so maybe go by that?
Lab Assistant
#414 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:54 PM
Ok thanks a lot. It's so hard to get it done when I have to switch between two different computers now.
Field Researcher
#415 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:24 AM
I agree with easypeaze, I would just go by that. Although, I honestly have no idea what is going on either, and I'm a judge. I'd love to see this contest go on, however, it doesn't look very promising right now, considering this contest ends in 7 days.

Who knows, someone may [maybe even me ] host a cycle 2 in the future.

& you're welcome Lily & Lou.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#416 Old 2nd May 2009 at 6:28 AM
hey guys sorry... i'm going through some personal stuff right now and i really don't think i can do this... i'm soooo sorry... if someone else wants to take over this contest feel free to do so, but i really can't do this.
sorry again,
OMG :[
Instructor
#417 Old 2nd May 2009 at 6:51 AM
Glad you showed up! I was afraid you were ill, or also, without net, which is also bad.
If you need time for yourself to sort things out, i wish you good luck OMGnoWAY. I got some practise again doing pictures for contest

3rd in Miss Curves
Lab Assistant
#418 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:14 PM
I have been watching this contest closely over the past weeks, and have to say what a great contest it has been. If anyone did want to continue, I would be happy to host for the remaining days, Since I am basically always online - I will of course PM BP about this.

Quite a few people have already got in their round 2's and I think it would be a shame to not even have them scored, so maybe if anything, the Judges could still score them?

I think basically it's up to You contestants and Judges to decide what you want. If the contest did go on, I think it would be quite a tight deadline to get at least 4 rounds in,
with round 2 closing in a matter of hours,
then round 3 closing on tuesday
and round 4 closing on Friday?

which is when the contest ends. I would happily make up some criteria for rounds 3 and 4, but I understand some of you might want to just leave it here.

If you guys at least want your scores from round 2 - with BP's permission of course, I would be happy for the Judges to PM me and I will put them up.

Let me know what you think guys

Simsimsims

p.s- I'm really sorry that you have been having family problems OMGnoWay0752, I hope all gets sorted out soon.

Hosting my first contest "Style and Culture" :D
Find it here: Style and culture contest
#419 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:53 PM
I'm happy for you to take over simsimsims

Sorry to hear that OMG hope things get sorted for you.
Lab Assistant
#420 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LouBarratt88
I'm happy for you to take over simsimsims

Sorry to hear that OMG hope things get sorted for you.

well i have P.M'd Beeps, and depending on what she says, I will let you know whats going on. I know it isn't long till the end of the contest but I'm sure there is still fun to be had in this contest :P

If she agree's I will also PM the Judges and try to get the scores so far up, as soon as possible.

Watch this space :P

Hosting my first contest "Style and Culture" :D
Find it here: Style and culture contest
Field Researcher
#421 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:53 PM
Sounds good to me simsimsims...sorry to hear you are having some problems OMG. I hope everything turns out well for you.
#422 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:39 PM
Oh my...sorry to hear about that OMGnoWAy...hope things would turn out fine for you...
Oh the other hand, thanks for voluntering to continue this contest simsimsims :-)
I will have my pics in soon :-)
#423 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:46 PM
sorry to hear that omg, dunno if i can make it through the deadline for rd 2 but... oh well..
#424 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:48 PM
Default Round 2 Sanne Nijhof
Pic 1

Okay, for the next shoot, we went to a famous sky-scraper in NY. The shoot was taken in a cool office owned by a famous architect. In this photo, I was asked by the photographer to do a business-like pose. I was feeling a bit awkward cause it was totally new for me to act like a business woman. Anyhow I grabbed a pen and tried to pose with it. The male model in the background was posing as if he was doing some business but actually he was chatting with his girlfriend.

Pic 2

Can you see the background ? It's awesome isn't it ? This is the desk of the famous architect and I was so excited to be able to pose around his working area

Pic 3

Okay the 3rd photo was taken at the balcony of my apartment. I don't really have a garden there because I live on the third floor. So, I turned the balcony into a garden cause I love gardening and to see the lovely sweet flowers grow :nod:
retired moderator
#425 Old 3rd May 2009 at 4:42 AM
OMGnoWAY0752... Real life takes precedence over online life, but for future reference make sure to communicate with me a little more about what's going on and if you're having difficulties with your hosting duties. Normally we try to work things out with the host in regards to someone else taking over, which doesn't work well when you don't talk to me about what's going on or PM me to let you know you are no longer able to continue.

Everyone... This looked like a fun contest, and I'm happy to hear that you all had a good time participating. Unfortunately, I am not allowing this contest to be taken over. It is scheduled to end in only 6 days, which just isn't enough time to scrap together enough additional rounds. The contest had pretty much fallen apart over 2 weeks ago, which doesn't reflect great management and doesn't inspire me to show leniency in granting an extension for the deadline. You all did a great job in the rounds you completed, but this contest is being closed due to mismanagement.

Good luck to you all in future contests, and thank you for your cooperation

Formerly known as boolPropped
Page 17 of 17