Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2024 at 6:57 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Not All Flirt Options Available
Hi all,

I tried my best to find an answer for this in the threads, I'm still new to Mod The Sims so apologies if I missed an already posted answer. I re-downloaded sims recently since building a new PC and have noticed that not all flirt options are available for my sims? And this is with high-level relationships where they are either already in love or have crushes. I double checked they had the correct gender attraction. Options like, "charm", "hit on", "serenade" don't seem to be an option regardless of how high the relationships is. I tried taking any new mods I downloaded out, but no luck. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2024 at 8:17 AM
Those flirt interactions are available only at lower LTR levels for some reason. I use this mod to unlock 'em.

Do you ever hear a song so beautiful you want to financially support the artist, but you can't because the artist is a common wood pigeon?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2024 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scathed
Those flirt interactions are available only at lower LTR levels for some reason. I use this mod to unlock 'em.

Ahh that makes sense, thank you so much! I must've never realized those were only available with lower relationship interactions! Thanks so much for responding and sharing the mod
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2024 at 5:53 PM
Serenade continues to be available at high levels. Charm, hit on, sweet talk, and suggestion are the ones that go away.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)