Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:31 AM
Default Can you change age
I've read from another forum how some believe the "set age" cheat was disabled. Does anybody know another way/hack/mod that can do this? Basically, I had a few sims that turned elder on me before I understood the game ages not just the family being played but the whole town and I'd like to bring them back to adult. Is this possible or do I have to kill them off and start over with the new generation?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:51 AM
If you use Pasc's Awesome Mod, you can use the added "editme" cheat. To change your ages.

(It's HILARIOUS to editme on a baby to raise the age to teen. you'll want to use the resetsim cheat right after that >.<)
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:52 AM
You can always just use the cake as well. You can age them up at almost anytime... Even if theres something like twenty five days left. :D

Occasionally insane, but always friendly.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soda_dreamer
If you use Pasc's Awesome Mod, you can use the added "editme" cheat. To change your ages.

(It's HILARIOUS to editme on a baby to raise the age to teen. you'll want to use the resetsim cheat right after that >.<)

Please, please tell me how. It's driving me batty. I have a Sim that is aging up, and I want her to stay in her current age a bit longer, but I don't want to stop the aging of the other Sims. I cannot get editme to work at all no matter how I type it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:30 AM
You should try getting some life fruits. They add one day to the life... but if you briefly set the options to short lifespan, it adds 1 day to that which is a lot more at the 'normal' rate (and downright crazy at long and epic).
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:29 AM
I just discovered life fruit and added several days to her lifespan. I'll have to try setting to other lifespans to see what happens too. Thanks.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:39 PM
If you have lifefruit and the deathfish and purchase the ambrosia recipe you can cook ambrosia. When a sim eats ambrosia they are aged back to day one of the current age.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:58 AM
Default Awesome Mod
Quote: Originally posted by soda_dreamer

OK I know I am probably not being particularly bright but what is Pasc's Awesome Mod and where do we find it ? cant find it in the Sims 3 Download game Mods

Thanking You
Instructor
#9 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 4:04 AM
I was just coming here to find out how to change age, my sim fell in love with a woman and she turned elder within 2 days of him meeting her. She and him are married, but no way possible to have kids at this point. I also really love playing him and don't want to turn aging off just so he lives forever. Too bad he cannot be a vampire.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Perseusgal
OK I know I am probably not being particularly bright but what is Pasc's Awesome Mod and where do we find it ? cant find it in the Sims 3 Download game Mods

Thanking You

It's Pescado's AWESOME MOD at MATY (More Awesome than You) and there's a link in the sticky at the top of this forum regarding story progression options.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:38 AM
Default Thankyoukindly
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
It's Pescado's AWESOME MOD at MATY (More Awesome than You) and there's a link in the sticky at the top of this forum regarding story progression options.

He He , That's why I cant find it in here then ... ta muchly