2 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#12251 Old 2nd Oct 2024 at 9:19 AM
After a long time I took my sim to university. I forgot how insane the performance bar is! If the sim is not currently studying the bar keeps going down!

So being a gardener is must have for uni student because wonderpetal herb will boost the studying
Advertisement
Test Subject
#12252 Old 2nd Oct 2024 at 1:03 PM
Sims put on a cowboy costume when riding the rodeo bull.

Field Researcher
#12253 Old Today at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hansyfk
After a long time I took my sim to university. I forgot how insane the performance bar is! If the sim is not currently studying the bar keeps going down!

So being a gardener is must have for uni student because wonderpetal herb will boost the studying

The bar also goes up while you are working on a skill for that specific degree. Like if you are working on charisma and are there for a business degree, your performance goes up. You may end up getting a bigger boosts from upping a skill related to the major rather than studying. Luckily the bar is frozen on the weekend so you can do other things like meet people- or ignore people and work on other skills.
Test Subject
#12254 Old Today at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tacitala
The bar also goes up while you are working on a skill for that specific degree. Like if you are working on charisma and are there for a business degree, your performance goes up. You may end up getting a bigger boosts from upping a skill related to the major rather than studying. Luckily the bar is frozen on the weekend so you can do other things like meet people- or ignore people and work on other skills.

Thanks I will try this!
Page 491 of 491