Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Default WCIF something to force specific sims onto vacation lots.
Hi I am looking for some help re: vacation hoods and their visitors.

I have several custom vacation hoods, one Australia, new Zealand, Caribbean, Alaska.

And I have specific sims and pets ( jaguar, goats, sheep, panda, koala, wombat, etc. all are large dogs re skinned) that I want to show up in specific hoods.

I have tried creating vacation locals, but they are the same across all hoods of the same theme. So can only do Caribbean and not Australia or new Zealand locals as they are all "island vacations".

I tried creating families that I wanted to be visitors and walkbys and moving them into purpose built shopping district which is just a bin for all of them, and then taking them all on vacation and leaving them.

But they don't appear when I visit the vacation hoods, no one except for tourists, maxis locals and npcs.

I tried using the visitor controller, but that only bans sims, doesnt make them appear.

I tried using the auto teleporter from twojeffs in conjunction with the visitor controller. But they don't seem to effect each other.

I'm all out of ideas

Can anyone help? Is there another mod or hack with which I could change who visits vacations lots?

Ideally I would like all my vacationing sims to turn up as visitors and walkbys on all lots in the hood in which they are vacationing.