Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2023 at 6:21 AM
Default Parenting mod with discipline
I think I found the worst daughter sim in my neighborhood. When I am not looking around she fight with her siblings, shoved them, make them cry.... She's a bully.

I am try to get her mom to talk to her with disappointment, or discipline her in some way. Send her to her room or what ever.

I looked at her wants and she wants to see the ghost of her sister. How sick is that? It is not her personality, she's a cancer, and cancer are supposed to be very nice according to the game. Her needs are max out and she has good marks at school.

There must be a mod that will let me parent my kid better.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th May 2023 at 5:06 PM
I use the "Argue" interaction from a parent to a child if I want to pretend they are lecturing them. It reduces relationship a little bit.

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th May 2023 at 10:58 PM
Midge has unlocked 'chastise'. https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/pos...ecause-chastise

You can see it in use here after the older brother 'threw' his younger sisters birthday cake on the floor. Of course being a 10 neat freak he was actually 'cleaning it up' but it had been a bad day with 2 nannies showing up and a demotion so that was the last straw (would you believe a burglar showed up later too!)

He looks suitably told off and even lost some aspiration points over it.

The parent may be able to encourage niceness or something with her.
Clean items.
Have her sit on a chair for so many minutes.
And or direct them to do a special greets. You know the menu with high five and tough handshake etc. Have them do earthly hug.
I use to make my real life kids hug sometimes. Sims can't refuse the special AL greets.

Coding wise she is enemies with her sister. This has nothing to do with needs. If you want them to make friends you need to have them play together at the activity table.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#4 Old 9th May 2023 at 11:13 PM Last edited by Simonut : 15th May 2023 at 11:38 PM.
@joandsarah77 Your Screenshot are so cute and funny I LOVE IT! and the story.

Also creator Squinge have a mod call Lecture Sims http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,38703.0.html

I been using it for a while but Midge The Tree sound just as good.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Alchemist
#5 Old 13th May 2023 at 6:58 PM
You can try Piqiwi's Parenthood mod

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
#6 Old Today at 9:58 AM
Piqiwis parenthood is likely broken