Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 4:09 AM
Issues with SimCategorizer and SimOrganizer
i CANNOT seem to find answers anywhere for either of these programs, and it is slowly driving me crazy!!

so i made a thread a few days ago talking about SEOM, and i was given recommendations for alternate programs! but the problem is that these programs seem to keep malfunctioning and throwing errors at me

SimOrganizer has this issue where when i click on one of my object files, it just flat out doesn't recognize it, for some reason?? it says that no objects are found in the file in question, and any files it DOES find don't have ANY categorization or properties to them! pictures:

then, SimCategorizer just does This whenever i try and use it, no matter which objects im looking at

are my items just in the wrong folders?? is it the items themselves??? is it my computer??? are the programs just old and broken?? im slowly losing my mind
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old Today at 6:24 AM
I have problems with SimCategorizer in that it won't save without crashing, but I think I only had loading issues if I didn't run it as administrator (Windows 10). I don't KNOW if that's your issue, though, but you could see if it changes anything, if you aren't running as admin.
Forum Resident
#3 Old Today at 6:34 AM Last edited by LFact : Today at 7:17 AM.
By the way, where did you install your game? (hoping it's not 'that' case)

**Nevermind, SimCategorizer doesn't work for me, too(it's not about installation folder or running as administrator).