Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#6951 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
Elders who are born in game and grew up with computers still have a fear of sending emails. I guess it was a funny quirk in 2004 when Sims came out, but now it's just silly.

That is funny, especially since there is no use at all for email in the game.

TS2 is very peak 00s at times. I was copying a house which I saw on a listing site the other day in the game and I kept being impressed that I could easily find the exact piece of furniture, wallpaper, or so on that I needed, and in vanilla content usually, not even CC. It got to the point where I started to wonder whether the homeowner had played a lot of sims, and then I noticed a pair of deco elephants and it dawned on me that this house was not styled after TS2, it was styled about 20 years ago and the décor had simply been meticulously maintained. I wasn't seeing similarities to TS2 items, I was seeing 2000s interior design fashions.

I have never come across simblr.cc and I don't really understand how to use it - do I go to feed for TS2?

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#6952 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
I have never come across simblr.cc and I don't really understand how to use it - do I go to feed for TS2?

If you want downloads,
Games --> The Sims 2 --> Mods --> (and from there to categories, ticking boxes for searches, or just browsing)

I've used it for downloading (not uploading). It's not particularly better or worse than various other sims sites. The outlay (especially for the download pages) could've been better (a bit messy in places), but other than that I guess it's nice with another place people can upload stuff to.
Mad Poster
#6953 Old 28th Jul 2024 at 2:16 AM
The misplaced restock sign glitch.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 279 of 279