Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 2:45 PM Last edited by Download F : 26th Oct 2007 at 2:47 PM. Reason: It not enough to post
Can I create the floating objects?
First:Can someone speak Thai?Because I'm not good at English.If can please post your e-mail (I use hotmail)or explan into Thai. or add me apocalysp_@hotmail.com

Second:Please answer my questions.

I would like to know Can I create the floating objects?If can.please tell me how to do that?

thitiwudh
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:45 AM
There is no special trick to create a floating object: export the mesh of e.g. a chair; in the 3d editor cut off the legs and reimport into the object: you have a floating chair

Or am I not understanding what you mean?

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 10:04 AM Last edited by MaryLou : 29th Oct 2007 at 10:14 AM.
Uhmmmmm
Perhaps he means floating on water not on air......
In this case, usually, you have to edit the init bhav of your object to allow its placement on the water.
Even if you want, for i.e, a floating object (that usually is placed on other surfaces like terrain, counter, etc) on the air, you have to edit its init bahv to allow it in air.

So what do you mean exactly?
If is difficult for you to explain in English words, don't worry
Try with an example about what do you like to get.

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 2:36 PM
Thanks for answer.But I'm not good at English so I wait for my brother.He can understands English language more than me.

thitiwudh