Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 5:30 PM
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imnotreal666
wcif these chairs?

This is the Petal Chair from Ferndale Sims: https://ferndalesims.weebly.com/decor.html

The download has the recolors from the photo in it... and SO many others!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EphemeralToast
This is the Petal Chair from Ferndale Sims: https://ferndalesims.weebly.com/decor.html

The download has the recolors from the photo in it... and SO many others!

nice, thanks for ur help!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 7:56 PM
You're welcome! Now I have a WCIF for YOU... where do you find all these beautiful sims houses? Is there a tumblr or something?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 8:57 PM
You're welcome! Now I have a WCIF for YOU... where do you find all these beautiful sims houses? Is there a tumblr or something?

i most often come across buildings on pinterest, but its a bad idea cuz there are only photos without the possibility to download the houses themselves. however, i have seen that d-homes has many excellent modern style houses. u can also check out buildings on the sim jiman website. also some good houses by s&m builders и k&s builders
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 8:59 PM

btw did u see my post about the blinds im looking for?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Jul 2024 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imnotreal666
btw did u see my post about the blinds im looking for?

I did, unfortunately I do not recognize them, they are lovely!

And I love Sim Jiman, such a fun site, even though I have to use a translator for most of it it's worth it because her commentary is often quite funny!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jul 2024 at 3:23 AM
I did, unfortunately I do not recognize them, they are lovely!

And I love Sim Jiman, such a fun site, even though I have to use a translator for most of it it's worth it because her commentary is often quite funny!

screenshot from a post about blinds - building simseraglio for the natural elements forum. i checked the archives of both of these creators but they dont have these blinds, so the author must be someone else. maybe this information will give u some clues.