Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 1:30 AM
Default Hey again!
Hello there! I first registered on the site back in 2006 and uploaded a few recolors for the Sims 2! I ended up being off this site for over 10 years! I'm pleased to say I'm back. Since I still have my sims packs and also a new gaming PC, I can get the Sims 3 and 4 (I played 4 on console) and get back in the scene as well as get some incredible CC from this amazing site that's always been close to my heart!

Cheers to being back!

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Advertisement
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#2 Old Today at 1:11 PM
Hi @hazard04 Lovely to see you here again! Glad you will be playing again, don't forget that Sims 2 is very much alive and kicking too, we still have an active Sims 2 social and modding community here and there are easy ways to get the Ultimate Collection installed again. Sims 1 is still progressing also, have you ever tried that? (there are widescreen mods too). I currently have all four game installed on my PC!

I hope you'll have a go at uploading some things for Sims 3 and 4 too! Hope you have fun.