Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 8th Jul 2024 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
Does it bother you to townify Sims who have playable relatives? That's my only hangup. If they're a relative of one of my playable families, I feel like I have to play them out or maybe engineer a death. I have no problem townifying playables who have no connections, though. Ajay Loner and Kristen Loste were both made townies (and they both eventually got eaten by Olive's cowplant), as were a few of the La Fiesta Tech students.

No, it doesn't bother me. Many of the sims I've townified come from larger families and I just ran out of story ideas or potential partners. I like it because it keeps them integrated into the hood. Playables can invite Aunt Josie to all the family birthday parties, all the friends she grew up with can keep in touch, and I can age her up to elder with her contemporaries one day and probably move her into a retirement home, but I don't actually have to play her in rotation.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 9th Jul 2024 at 3:31 AM
"How do you keep your population under control?"

Judgement day. SimGod (me) shall murder Sims who are deemed unnecessary. But their death depends on how they lived. The Pool ladder is a fate worse than fire, sickness, shock or cowplant. Only the truly vile of Sims get the pool ladder.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Page 2 of 2