Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2024 at 5:00 PM
Default Pleasantview Sims
I thought I had seen a HOOD that just contained playables from Pleasantview, but now can't find it. Idea was that you could add this "hood" just so those Sims could be added to a hood; then you delete the "hood".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2024 at 7:39 PM
You mean having Pleasantview as a subhood?

Here's MeetMe's cleaned PV .. there are 4 options
https://meetmetotheriver.tumblr.com...rerelease-fixed
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2024 at 8:02 PM Last edited by grammapat : 2nd Aug 2024 at 8:14 PM.
Default I'm wrong - again...
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
You mean having Pleasantview as a subhood?

I asked the same question in Feb! Don't know if I ever used the "hood" from Tarlia. But yes, it does what I wanted. The fact that it is called a business hood is misleading; it does go in the OFB neighborhood template folder-- that causes all the families from the stealth hoods to generate so you can put them in any hood you want -- and when you install it, you then delete it.

Theorist
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2024 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I asked the same question in Feb! Don't know if I ever used the "hood" from Tarlia. But yes, it does what I wanted. The fact that it is called a business hood is misleading; it does go in the OFB neighborhood template folder-- that causes all the families from the stealth hoods to generate so you can put them in any hood you want -- and when you install it, you then delete it.

Blame EAxis ... all subhoods go in there .. I personally have it so that none of the stealth families are added to the bin but are available in their own hoods as provided by MeetMe so I can add them if I want or not ...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2024 at 6:11 PM
Yea, I struggled to get a no-townie hood, then got tired of making a few "orphan" kids, so I also used (some) from MeetMe(aka Tarlia)