Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 7:22 PM Last edited by cudar7 : 30th Mar 2005 at 5:24 AM. Reason: Problem solved -out of heat sink gease

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Bon Voyage
Default Hair mesh conflict
heatsink out of gease my apoligies for troubling anyone with this
Advertisement
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 7:26 PM
Just to be safe, install the CEP files. It only installs 2 files and does not alter any existing files. It just enables color options.

Just scan to the "Colour Options Enabler":

http://sims.ambertation.de/realdownload.shtml

Also, make sure you installed these hair meshes and recolors at the root of the Downloads folder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 8:24 PM
Thank you for such a quick response. I just downloaded the CEP 1.3 i think it`s called but haven`t be offline yet to install. I am not quite sure what you mean by the root of the downloads folder unless that means no subfolders than i`m good to go. i read about that already. I am just starting out on learning to understand all these workable mods and tools so i am sort of on a simplistic level right now. I am a quick study though and want to learn this stuff because i`m an artist with lots of ideas to share with all you good people. again my thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:48 AM Last edited by cudar7 : 30th Mar 2005 at 5:25 AM. Reason: Problem solved -out of heat sink gease
Default Hair mesh conflict
solved hs dry
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:50 AM Last edited by cudar7 : 30th Mar 2005 at 5:33 AM. Reason: Problem solved -out of heat sink gease
I`m sorry if i insulted anyone jb or brianna i know more now. Thank you to anyone who tried to help. one thing though how do you delete your own threads after they are solved?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 1:46 AM Last edited by cudar7 : 30th Mar 2005 at 5:29 AM. Reason: Problem solved -out of heat sink gease
problem solved