Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2024 at 2:08 PM
Default SimPE memories not appearing
Hello!
I'm currently making an attempt at recreating a hood of mine from scratch, since the old one got completely borked. Instead of doing it the long way I've been trying to remake my Sims entirely. Extracting their appearances was easy enough, as was putting them in the hood. All that's left is making them related and then adding in the basic memories.
And that's where SimPE comes in, and I'm scratching my head entirely.

1) The family links are not working properly. The Sims themselves appear linked in SimPe, from both sides, and they also appear in the same family tree in-game, but they don't recognize each other as family in the relationship panel (and can flirt...). I've never had this happen to me before so if anyone has a fix that would be extremely helpful, or I'll just fix it with the SimBlender quickly.

2) Next was the memory editing, and the memories appear completely blank.

I've looked up if anyone else had this issue, and all I could find were people who had problems with the game directories. Not my case. This is what happens when I check the SimPE preferences.

I'm going to guess the missing files have something to do with these issues I've been experiencing, but even after I click the "fix" option, it's undone after closing and opening SimPE again. And I couldn't seem to find a solution online for this, or maybe I'm looking at the wrong places.

Anyone know a solution?
Screenshots