4 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1476 Old Today at 5:05 PM Last edited by matrix54 : Today at 5:24 PM.
I don't care about anything else they announced today but ewww they're selling custom content as Creator Kits.

While I'm sure the content will be MUCH better, that's not the idea or appeal of customer content. I don't agree with independent expression being passed off corporate merchandise.

Also, "Continued Support" of the Sims 4 screams to me where going to slowly be spoon fed slop for the next few years, and I'm honestly ready to get off the roller coaster. I'm over gimmicks and tricks. It has not been an enjoyable 10 years. It started off BAD and it's currently BAD.

At times, I was fed up with The Sims 3 as well, but at least we got content when we bought something, even if the content was lackluster. Lovestruck was void of anything noteworthy and was a series of rehashed additions.

We're still waiting for a spiral staircase and pool tables, it's wild... and if EA thinks I'm going to continue to fund them selling patches as DLC, I cannot. My Wedding Stories, Get Together, and Lovestruck were basically patches. It's sad.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1477 Old Today at 6:01 PM
Continued support? The game barely runs as it is! And they're selling mods? I don't want multiplayer in my sims game! It's like they took a list of what everyone said they would hate and implemented it. EA seriously needs competition in the life sim department. I hope InZoi and Paralives work out. If you need me, I'll be in The Sims 2 section.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Mad Poster
#1478 Old Today at 6:35 PM
It feels like they're grasping at straws. I feel they believe the content people want is too expensive to produce, so they're holding on to it at the every last second to release while trying to bleed as much from fans as possible.

Top Picks For Content:
- Graveyards
- Funerals
- Fairies
- Bands
- Table Engagements

2/5 of these appear to be on the horizon but are not confirmed. They missed the bus on table engagements several times, which players have begged for since The Sims 3. Players communicate what they want, and they just ignore them. Very weird behavior.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Inventor
#1479 Old Today at 8:09 PM
Ok so now the rumours are confirmed, there will be no Sims 5 and Project René is something different then. Maybe a casual mobile game? They continue to make content for Sims 4.

These are bad news in my opinion and I thought, well maybe they listen to their players and add something like a world map editor for the sims 4 so that we can make our own world maps, but NO, they add Multiplayer instead. Something the community doesn't want. I hate EA. They make something that is bad even more worse.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Page 60 of 60