Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#776 Old 2nd Nov 2019 at 5:43 AM
Dyan Hart, child of Penny and Rhett Hart, for Peni. Just because he has Angel's eyes. Hope he's big enough to see.
Screenshots

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Advertisement
Alchemist
#777 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 12:12 AM
Does anyone else have Zeeshan Beckett in Widespot? I can't remember how he got there. He wasn't in the original download.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#778 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Does anyone else have Zeeshan Beckett in Widespot? I can't remember how he got there. He wasn't in the original download.

No. Is he your token Garden Club member? Your Reporter? That's a very EA name list name, so he's likely generated by your game. (I haven't seen a Zeeshan in years! Thanks to default name lists.)

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Alchemist
#779 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 6:41 PM
Default Reno lots in Widespot
I am recreating my version of Widespot, where the town has expanded and incorporated to fit my story I've written. A few of the Widespot houses have been tweaked, most very slightly to fit my story, like the Hart house can't have a terrace in my story but needs a fully bordered lush patio, and it shares the graveyard with the church. I did a bit more on Rich Mann's house, though. It has to have a terrace in the front where he has the butler spying on the neighbors. As I was thinking of how to build that out, I happened to see the Landgraab house for the first time ( I know... there's still hoods I've never played), but I loved the idea that Rich would have seen that house and been influenced by the Landgraab's wealth, and, a bit, intimidated by old money. He would reno the house to mirror that influence, so here it is. I'm quite pleased and thought @Peni Griffin might enjoy seeing it. You can see the Landgraab house in the background for comparison - this isn't the real hood, just an empty one I'm using to build lots in, so I brought it in to consult while doing the reno. I think you can see the resemblance. The new Mann house fits really beautifully in my story because there are many "sim-wide" references in it that only hardcore simmers for TS2 would catch and this is one more.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#780 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 11:05 PM
Love that hood!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#781 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 9:21 PM
Rich doesn't know it, yet, but I've spent nearly a whole day creating a black taxi so that when he calls it, it will appear to be his personal driver instead of a regular taxi. No one else calls the taxi, so I think this will be a great illusion. If anyone else would like it, it's on my simblr.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#782 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 7:13 PM
Hi! So I was re-doing my downloads folder and returned to my old Pleasantview-Widespot save. Mary and Junior got married and both their kids (sons) from previous relationships live with them in Rich and Lana´s house. They have been trying for a baby but were unsuccessful for quite some time. Now that Mary finally finally got pregnant, I have played Candy´s house - she´s living with adult Goldie (didn´t go to college) in a flat bought by Rich´s money in Bigg City. Candy has another child, a daugher with townie Brandon Lillard and out of nowhere she got wish to get engaged to Junior - they have parted on good terms a while ago. I have made up a story in which Rich sent a lot of money to Candy in exchange for hers and Junior´s son Lionel, so that he will be raised by Mann´s family as an heir. Junior doesn´t know about this agreement but he doesn´t really care about his son that much either so... Well, Junior agreed to go steady with Candy behind Mary´ back. I need to decide how to play this situation :D
Test Subject
#783 Old 8th Jun 2024 at 9:53 AM
I added Widespot to my medieval game on a whim, and somehow it's become my main neighborhood? I wanted to share the drama:

- Sandy Beech proved the death by childbirth mod works She also lied about the father of her new babies (twins), Hamilton is convinced they're his
- Goldie Hart is aroace now, i thought it fit her as the non romance Sim
- The Lands adopted a kitten
- Mary Land is now Mary Mann, having married Junior (lied about the father of her child as well)
- Both Rich and Junior got caught cheating by their wives, with no input from me!
-Rhett and Skye get in fistfights every time they see each other
- Woody is, indeed, entirely incompatible with every teenage girl. ACR has nothing for him. At least he's friends with some?

I'm only a few days in still. Hoping the drama continues!
Mad Poster
#784 Old 16th Sep 2024 at 12:59 AM
I've finally been playing Widespot! I linked up LGU and Big City and also added the standard 3 vacation destinations, a set of hobby mavens, a set of pets and strays, and Downtownies, Tourists, Far-East/Mountain/Tropical locals, and a Garden Club in a SNS+BV+AL Collection clump. Here's a bit of what's been going on.

I'm still just partway through the first day of Fall.

Valentine Hart rolled Bi, and pretty much immediately wanted to fall in love w Junior Mann. The two of them ended up w 3LB and have managed a dream date. Junior and Mary also had a dream date, and everyone keeps rolling wants to get engaged and married to everyone else, but I'm not downloading a poly marriage mod for anyone. I'm thinking Junior and Mary will probably get married since neither of them are also fearing getting engaged/married. Valentine can just be their shared bf.

The 4 babies born so far
- Florida Beech (f)
- Stone Hart (m)
- Wilde Land (m)
- Annie Weiss (f)
All 4 of them have black hair, and Annie is the outlier who didn't get Valentine's brown eyes (she got alien instead, of course).

The Manns have managed to start 2 fires. Both Lana and Rich have burned hotdogs, but the first fire was from their fireplace. Lana and Rich both have Pleasure as their 2nd aspiration, and Lana even rolled the want to light a fire right after the firefighter left. (There doesn't seem to be any suitable location to place a smoke alarm near the grill.)

Woody's got 2LB w Virginia, Goldie, Dixie, and Scott, but since Goldie was the only one he really had any attraction towards, he took Goldie out on a date and then asked Virginia just to be friends. Goldie won't roll the want for a Very First Kiss, though, so Woody's still waiting on that.

Nether Lana Mann nor Hamilton Beech seem to know or care that they've been cheated on. Hamilton isn't happy w Rhett Hart, but that seems to be entirely due to Rhett accosting him to shove him every chance he gets.

Homer Land seems to have a worrisome penchant for showing up at any lot w a poker table and risking his family's very limited savings.
Mad Poster
#785 Old 16th Sep 2024 at 1:17 AM
To keep things tidy, this is a separate post.

Daytona Beech - Bi, Popularity/Fortune (LTW: Mayor), Fitness
Hamilton Beech - Straight, Popularity/Family (LTW: Mayor), Sports
Sandy Beech - Bi, Popularity/Romance (LTW: Celebrity Chef), Sports
Virginia Beech - Straight, Popularity/Knowledge (LTW: Max 7 Skills), Film & Lit
Rocky Beech - Science

Valentine Hart - Bi, Romance/Popularity (LTW: Woohoo 20 Sims), Sports
Candy Hart - Bi, Romance/Fortune (LTW: Earn §100k), Film & Lit
Rhett Hart - Straight, Romance/Fortune (LTW: Business Tycoon), Games
Goldie Hart - Straight, Popularity/- (LTW: 20 BFs), Tinkering

Lana Mann - Straight, Fortune/Pleasure (LTW: 50 Dream Dates), Arts & Crafts
Rich Mann - Straight, Fortune/Pleasure (LTW: Earn §100k), Games
Junior Mann - Bi, Fortune/Popularity (LTW: 20 BFs), Nature