Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by invock
Expectations are NEVER fulfilled. Ever.

That's not true. Quite often my expectations are either met or surpassed.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:20 AM
@ alyria80 : If you are a woman, marry me.
If you are a man... meh... marry me anyway !
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:33 AM
I'm not "happy" with the game, but I'm definitely satisfied. I think there were enough flaws with the game (a lot...) to match the upgrades (also a lot...). It's addicting, so something had to have been done right.

If you were a Sim, would anybody want to play you?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NiKKname
i dont think there is a search function for the forums
but your right it does get repetitive and annoying. but it happens, this is how it is when all games first come out

Also, notice when you typed search, it was underlined and made into a hyperlink?
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:00 AM
Can we just make a sticky thread for people to whine in?

Whether you knew about the search function or not, the fact that this forum is cluttered with posts whining about how the game sucks, it could've been better, EA is cheating us out of our money ect. that going back even 2 pages would satisfy your need to piss and moan.
Instructor
#31 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:07 AM
You are aware that you are pissing and moaning about pissing and moaning right?
Mad Poster
#32 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:13 AM
I'm fine with the game. They could have brought back aliens and some other elements, but the basic "Follow your Dreams" part of gameplay intrigues me so. If you follow that Sim's dreams, they can get rewards that are intangible (Like Steel Bladder and Fertility Treatment). Something I never saw in either Sims 1 or Sims 2.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:14 AM
Well I like it just fine. I'm having fun with it. I still don't get those of you who think you can't make unique looking sims. Just take a look at all the different faces in the pics thread and you cannot deny the versitility of it. I think some people just expect too much.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 4:45 AM
So far, I'm fairly content.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 7:52 AM
I hate to admit it, but I'm just waiting on a mod to keep me simmies up all day and night....being a night owl myself...and of course because of the hours that it takes them to do ANYTHING! (until I get my graphics upgraded anyhow...)

I used to mod 'The Movies' games, but I never delved into the sims as far as modding goes. There is a much larger audience, and I don't wanna have pies thrown at my face if something goes wrong. :D

Dance all day
Mad Poster
#36 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 7:59 AM
I'm surprised to say I really love the game! My one complaints is that my sims seem to need an excessive amount of sleep and I don't have away to keep them constantly refreshed anymore! I hate the down time, just lik IRL. But I'm really having fun with the moodlets and the aspirations. I absolutely love the CAS. I don't understand how anyone can say it's not better than Sims 2. It's WAY better. There are so many subleties you can add to the face which were not possible in Sims 2 CAS and, if possible, were almost impossible to work with in Body Shop. I've already made may four Charmed Halliwell sisters and Cole Turner. I've made by self sim of me and my hubby. I really love it! And building and decorating is really fun. I love having the control over the patterns and designs of all household items! I'm taking my former grousing. I love this game!!
Page 2 of 2