1 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#14726 Old Today at 3:42 PM
Quote:
I have always thought the same thing, and it seems like such an easy change to do. Maybe it is time I start learning how to mod - I have lots of programming experience but any time I look at BHAVs I give up, give me proper code instead of that mess lol

We got weekly Sims 2 modding Workshops on my Discord server... BHAV modding isn't our strongest suit, but we do have a few! (we're hoping to build that up) ...it's a great foray into modding, cuz you have experienced custom content creators live and available to help you in real time. Anybody's welcome. See my signature! ...especially if you're someone who IS good at BHAV modding and would like to spread your knowledge to the TS2 Community! haha!

-gE
>=)

Sims2 Shenanigans Workshop Discord! Learn to mod!!
Join our Discord and participate LIVE! Interact with instructors and creators!
Next Workshop Sat. Jun 29: Default Designs - Clothes Edition!!
This Workshop is on default replacing with custom clothes! Join Now, & Start Creating!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#14727 Old Today at 3:58 PM
The easiest way would probably be to clone the clothing rack (Similar to how these mannequins work) and repo the textures to the originals.

I'd think it's possible to add functionality to the ingame ones, too. But just in case someone finds the non-BHAV-editing version easier.
Forum Resident
#14728 Old Today at 4:40 PM
Quote:
The easiest way would probably be to clone the clothing rack (Similar to how these mannequins work) and repo the textures to the originals.

I'd think it's possible to add functionality to the ingame ones, too. But just in case someone finds the non-BHAV-editing version easier.

That's kinda what I was thinking... Adding all those functions to a deco object would be more difficult than adding the existing mesh of a deco object to all those functions... hahah

the only thing I can think of is the animations of them scooching the hangers side to side might look quite a bit out of place. I guess that's something one would have to decide if they could live with or not. But yeah, I think you're right, Simmer22!

-gE
>=)

Sims2 Shenanigans Workshop Discord! Learn to mod!!
Join our Discord and participate LIVE! Interact with instructors and creators!
Next Workshop Sat. Jun 29: Default Designs - Clothes Edition!!
This Workshop is on default replacing with custom clothes! Join Now, & Start Creating!
Page 590 of 590