Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 7:12 PM
Default WCIF this hair
I am looking for this hair on the avatar for aharris00britney's tumblr. I have sent an ask to him but haven't gotten a reply as of yet.

https://imgur.com/a/0BGViyc
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Jul 2024 at 9:47 PM
Looking at the picture it looks simply drawn on, my guess is that the base is their Jada hair, the pins are a separate accessory.

Fake edit since I didn't hit reply yet: Now that I read the post the description says "well well well... after over a year since I got this artwork commissioned, I've probably gotten asked around 100 times 'wcif the hair in ur picture.' Well, here is the hair, made as close as possible and honestly one of my favorite hairs I've made in a while." so it seems that in fact the original was a drawing and this hair is remake of that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2024 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Looking at the picture it looks simply drawn on, my guess is that the base is their Jada hair, the pins are a separate accessory.

Fake edit since I didn't hit reply yet: Now that I read the post the description says "well well well... after over a year since I got this artwork commissioned, I've probably gotten asked around 100 times 'wcif the hair in ur picture.' Well, here is the hair, made as close as possible and honestly one of my favorite hairs I've made in a while." so it seems that in fact the original was a drawing and this hair is remake of that.

Thanks for the help. I didn't look at the Jada hair because it isn't similar IMO (too short, has hairpins, too wavy) to the one in the drawing.