Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#13551 Old Yesterday at 7:56 PM
Creating default replacements for the face templates is a very long and daunting task and I understand why few people do them, but soon, soon all my sims will look like I want them to, just a bit, just hoping I do it fast enough to not grow tired of the fifteen templates I have already and start over AGAIN. Soon. I feel like I'm suffering from some kind of creation burnout, but the sims I create during a mood like this often ended up being some of my faves, so maybe I should push through it lol.
Advertisement
Inventor
#13552 Old Yesterday at 10:46 PM Last edited by Sokisims : Yesterday at 11:40 PM.
@FranH @simsample Be careful with graphics cards that are too new or processors that are too new! xD Buying a new computer that has pink soup is the worst thing that can happen, it is almost a lottery to know if the game will work when you don't know exactly what causes it. My desktop computer with newer components is full of soup no matter how many fixes I use, and yet the "cheap" laptop I bought a few years ago can handle everything!
Instructor
#13553 Old Yesterday at 10:52 PM
@Matryoshkah When I learned how to make default face templates, I was shook by the lengthy process, but it was something I really wanted to do, so I pushed through I made a full set. It wasn't that bad!

And then I thought, "I wonder how difficult it'd be to make CUSTOM face templates?" since that's something that you see even less than default ones...

...and I was traumatized by how long it takes. I couldn't even make ONE. So yeah, props to everyone who works on projects like these.
Inventor
#13554 Old Yesterday at 10:56 PM
@LauraPamplonaS I have read several times that they are very difficult to make, so I join in congratulating those who make them, the non-default faces are my favorites, since you can have as many as you want and they are very useful for blending.
Page 543 of 543