Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#1101 Old 31st Jul 2024 at 2:29 PM
Parent in background: "I'm bringing up my children to be pacifists..."
Children: "Bang you're dead!" "*chokes* You're going to jail you murderer!"

Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1102 Old 31st Jul 2024 at 8:17 PM
Of course a fire and rotting trash! IRL it's been over 100 for months - as hot as 112. My tomatoes are cooking on the vine. And I live in the Sacramento valley where it USED to be called a Mediterranean climate. So yea, in the desert ..this. I've always loved Ireland..
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#1103 Old 19th Aug 2024 at 6:52 PM
"How did I end up with these roommates? Not only do they eat like pigs, but they sit at the table half naked!"

Screenshots
retired moderator
#1104 Old 22nd Aug 2024 at 9:38 PM
Fido's attempts at backstroke were no more successful that baby's attempts to hold back the tide.

Screenshots
Instructor
#1105 Old 23rd Aug 2024 at 6:56 AM
Johnny, an undercover and unsuspecting accomplice, is using his specially engineered scent to lure another victim straight into the Beaker's dungeon.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1106 Old 24th Aug 2024 at 3:42 AM
Ive never seen that; what were the circumstances?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#1107 Old 24th Aug 2024 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Ive never seen that; what were the circumstances?

I sent them both to woohoo in the photo booth through the ACR menu, and neither of them wanted to apparently, because she wouldn't let him in. I tried sending him first, and HE allowed HER to join him, but then he kicked her out! I took a photo of that, too
Screenshots
retired moderator
#1108 Old 24th Aug 2024 at 6:25 PM
@LauraPamplonaS first picture: "For goodness' sake Bryan, I told you I can only fit ONE person in here with me at a time!"
@LauraPamplonaS second picture: "And I, Sharon, made it clear that Peter and I do NOT want you in here with us whilst we woohoo!"

Screenshots
Page 45 of 45