Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2024 at 8:51 PM
WCIF Pet Mods No Autonomous Feed From Plate/No Splashing in Toilet?
I know there's a mod that stops sims from endlessly feeding treats to their pets (which I do have) and a few other great no autonomy mods, but is there one that stops my sim from picking food off their plate and dropping it on the floor? I have a cat with the neat trait and a few positive traits, but every meal my sims keep giving the cat a pile of food and increasing the piggy trait while the cat isn't hungry.

Neither sim have the cat lover trait either, they're just tossing food down. I don't usually notice until the pile is already there. Is there a way to stop them begging for food or stop the interaction wholesale?

Similarly, is there a way to stop adventurous pets from splashing in the toilet? Lecturing just removes the adventurous trait, which is added back with typical exploring/cat behavior, and doesn't remove the behavior itself. My sims keep nearly peeing themselves because the cat's ai seems to think playing in the toilet is the best. (I do have plenty of things for the cat too, I just don't want the cat's head in the toilet.)

Google's increasingly useless searches have me running in circles in TS4 bug forums instead of TS3 mods and I can't tell if this is something someone has resolved already. I wasn't able to find any here on MTS, so I wanted to be sure.

Thank you all in advance for your help!