Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#2926 Old Today at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixinicks
Does anyone listen to full albums anymore? And in that case; which one is your favorite?

I listen to full albums all the time- I am a vinyl record fan (been collecting them all my life) and so listen every day to complete albums from start to finish. Misplaced Childhood is a lovely album, I have that one on vinyl (my original I bought back when it was released) as well as cassette, and I have a digital download of the remastered CD which has some bonus tracks on there too. I always think that it's nice to hear songs in the context of the album rather than shuffled or singly. My favourite all time album is Permanent Waves by Rush.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...3SZ13aeTVyO8ev0

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2927 Old Today at 7:04 PM
My dad was a fan of Rush, I think his favorite song might have been "Closer to the heart". He always had the radio on or playing something from his CD collection so I've most likely already heard this album, although I barely recognize the names of the songs...
Page 118 of 118