Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 9:30 PM
I have a passion for black and very dark blue. In general, I like neutral colours, but not very bright ones. I hate red or orange on me, probably because I'm fed up with them since early childhood - mom used to buy me bright clothes when i was a small kid "to add more colour to me" as she said, as I'm blonde and very pale. No dresses or skirts (unless it is demanded to wear them). Low-necked tops (I really adore deep decoltes), tight jeans or pants, minimum jewellery (however, there must be a nice, but not too massive piece of jewellery or other accessory to make the outfit individualistic and interesting). ALWAYS high (but not very thin) heels, unless I'm in the gym. Leather, but not fur. Natural makeup, with accent on eyes, and pale lip-gloss. Loose long hair. Quite a simple style.

I follow fashion, if it suits ME, but I don't hurry to put sth. on just because everyone around is wearing it, and I do not dress over-extravagantly just to show off.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:15 PM
I'm just a causal person. I'm starting to wear jean's but I am just regular causal person, that's all.
Field Researcher
#153 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:47 PM
I love color! All colors! And I'm obsessed with 40's fashion...so I try to incorporate it into my style. I wear a lot of blazers and a lot of layers. I buy most my jewelery at antique shops, though I do have a few modern pieces. I like brooches and often wear them with different blazers...I love dangley earrings and I'm always wearing a part of skinny heel pointy toe pumps. Usually around 3-4 inches. Sometimes I'll wear a flat every now-and-then... I wear slacks and jeans and sometimes a nice A line or pencil skirt. And I LOVE scarves. I wear them in my hair, around my waist, and around my neck. I also love coats. Nice tench looking ones...I love the double breasted button up look. It's so classy!

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Scholar
#154 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 8:57 PM
Elegant (well, I'd like to think so). I like dark, rich colours mostly, but I'm not opposed to trying others. The colours I wear have to have a similar theme about them, I don't like clashing. I can't wear jewellery much (I have sensitive skin), so it's mostly gold, silver or platinum and pearls (I love pearls!) unless I'm wearing whatever it is for a very short period of time. I almost always wear two rings.

I do like jeans because I have to get around often and they've just become so practical, but I have to have my jeans fitting and well-styled. I wear dressy tops more than anything else. I wear dresses often too, and I generally have to say my dresses (aside from ballgowns) don't go below the knees, I don't know why, but I don't like obscenely short dresses unless I'm wearing dark, opaque tights. I like silk and lace a lot. I like fitted, belted coats.

I love heels, almost all the footwear I own falls into this category, my favourite being boots.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Alchemist
#155 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 9:11 PM
casual, i guess. jeans, sneakers, a fitted shirt. neutral makeup. its not at all what i like--i like gothic/punkish type clothing, but i also realize that just because it comes in my size, doesnt mean it looks good on me. :P

i have pierced ears but i seldom wear anything in them, never bother with bracelets or rings [ only one ring, now and then ], but i do wear a necklace sometimes.

i hate insanely bright colors so i never wear them. everything is more of a laid back hue without being drab.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Field Researcher
#156 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 5:30 AM
The clothes I wear are quite plain and boring, but lately I've been applying my own designs to my clothes. The reason I do this is because whenever I go clothes shopping, the only garments the shop has are really girly and not my cup of tea. I never wear dresses or skirts and rarely wear shorts.

Three equals four.
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 3:05 AM
Casual. I like to use accessories to make an outfit pop.
Field Researcher
#158 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 3:14 AM
A mix of T-shirt and Jeans, Trendy, Posh, and Mod. I love heels, boots, scarves, and dark denim trousers.
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 12:07 AM
If we have to label, I guess I'm some sort of Goth-Rivethead with influences from random movies and bands I like xD

Singing in the rain! x3
Test Subject
#160 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 9:28 PM
Mine is wacky fun and weird
Inventor
#161 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 11:10 PM
Casual and natural.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 11:48 PM
I guess that I'd be mostly casual.
But, even as a guy, I don't tolerate myself leaving the house looking like crap. Sometimes I wear polo shirts and jeans, whereas on other occasions I might just wear a jacket, T-shirt and jeans.
When I'm showing house plans to my clients, I'll wear black suit with a white collar shirt.
The type of shoes that I'm wearing varies, too. When in casual, I'll just wear some flip-flops or white tennis shoes. And the tennis shoes have to be white. But when working or going out to eat, I wear shiny black dress shoes.
My hair often looks the way I want it to look when I wake up, if not, I'll just comb to perfection.
I also insist on wearing a wrist watch when out and about.

Hiya!
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 5:05 AM
I like cute tops and shoes with jeans. I like cute purses, and little makeup. I usually will just wear some mineral foundation, black or turqoise eyeliner, and chap stick. I have a fair complexion, but I still have a lot of color in my cheeks, so I don't usually wear blush. I have rediscovered my love for cute purses. I'm a mom, so anything I wear is usually comfy but not frumpy.
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 12:50 AM
Me? Well, you can guess easily, I dress EMO. Well, I used to once apon a time. Not so much anymore. I kind of dress like a sl**. Low cut tops and the tightest possible jeans, or mini skirts but it's a bit cold for skirts this time of year. I have scene hair and it goes with anything, really.

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Page 7 of 7