Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 6:07 PM
Gah! My IQ has dropped a couple points DX
I'm so mad with myself! XD I just sent in an upload for a house I just created in the Sims 3 right? And the come to find out the rar I sent it with had the house in PACKAGE format instead of Sims3PACK format. Gosh I forget things very easily.

So what I'm getting at is do you have a forgetful mind and if you tend to make mistakes more often than you should
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BluePaperclip
So what I'm getting at is do you have a forgetful mind and if you tend to make mistakes more often than you should

Yes, your right. But we ARE human. We WILL make mistakes every now and then. And no one really cares, ( unless they're actually that stubborn and ignorant ). Anyhow, just remember that its okay. And ah... last time i checked, a year ago, my IQ was 152. :D

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:23 AM
I don't know what my IQ is - Don't care to know lol. XD

Hydroxide

Hydroxide Studio | Visit me!
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 11:49 AM
I don't wanna know what mine is...

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:07 AM
Frankly, I have reason to mistrust the IQ tests as they're generally administered. I've had about a dozen IQ tests and mine ranges across a span of at LEAST twenty points (while the largest gap is thirty-five points). This is NOT supposed to happen. In fact, studies show adults only lose about ten points across their ADULT LIVES.

So, I can only conclude that the tests as I was given them are flawed.
Banned
#6 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:14 AM
I'm very forgetful, and I make stupid mistakes a lot, but I test pretty well (not necessarily IQ tests, I mean more state/school administered tests). So...making dumb mistakes and forgetting things easily definitely doesn't make you stupid. :D