Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#401 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 5:47 AM
My scores are in. This was such a fun contest. Good luck you three.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#402 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 11:11 AM
I have two judges scores. I am just waiting for Charley. As soon as I get them, we will wrap this contest up! I will be back this afternoon
#403 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 1:09 PM
Great contest Michele! I'm emaone, if you still remember me. Glad to see your contest going on fine.
Good luck everyone!
Top Secret Researcher
#404 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 3:43 PM
Hey sorry - i've only just got in from school about to do my jugding now- i'll edit this went i pm them to michele! :D

edit: DONE! great entries everyone -
I love the banners!
Goodluck i wish you could all claim first prize- you all deserve it!

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#405 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emma
Great contest Michele! I'm emaone, if you still remember me. Glad to see your contest going on fine.
Good luck everyone!

Oh my goodness! Yes I do remember you dear! We were in a few contests together! I am so happy to see you again

Thanks Charley.

I will do these asap. I have to be at work at 7. So I will try and total them all up by then.
Scholar
#406 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 10:00 PM
Good luck to the three of you!
Lab Assistant
#407 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 10:07 PM
Ivory thanks girl, I'm so sorry that you could finish with us...I was so looking forward to your Round 4 a lot. I understand though, I had to clear out my darn downloads folder a couple of days ago because of that.

Thanks for the good luck wishes Tririana.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#408 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 10:16 PM
I am SO sorry to keep you all waiting!! Like an idiot I am, I deleted the tasks and trying to figure out what I promised for extra points to the winner of the banner.:doh I am sure I said 7!! I have a winner, but with the winner of the banner, those extra points go to her. So the scores change! I will post soon, I promise! I need to make sure I have everything correct! Lots of adding
Top Secret Researcher
#409 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 10:30 PM
Michele if it was'nt 7, it may have been 10.... :S

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#410 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 10:37 PM
It was 7, I'm certain. Good luck guys, I really wish that Fransica and AppleKissis could have continued. It's been a really fun contest, well done Michele D!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#411 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 11:42 PM
I hope I did this right! The mind isn't working today! And I was called into work! Banner winner posted!
#412 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 12:09 AM
Congratulations!!

I wasn't gonna say names until I was sure Netra had seen the thread!!...But anyways...congrats ladies...this WAS a fun contest...you both did great!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#413 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 12:11 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#414 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 12:15 AM
The scores were SO close, as you can see!! Congratulations everyone

Thank you all for being in the contest, you were all GREAT! AND thank you to all my wonderful judges! I only have one prize. So if you guys want it, it's yours. Let me know. It's a beautiful female sim by michie! Thanks michie

EDIT: I will NEVER score like that again! I will do it different! It made me crazy
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#415 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 12:19 AM
Ooh, well done Netra! And Michelle, it was very close! Good work!
Michele D, this has been a wonderful contest, it's been lots of fun! You're the BEST host! :companion
Big hugs to everyone who entered, all of the sims and pictures were brilliant. :grouphug:
Forum Resident
#416 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 12:22 AM
Congrats Netra!! Congrats simsapmle and *michlle* also. This was a great contest to judge. Michele is the best host. Let's give her the award of Best Contest Host.

Don't forget to go get your star Netra.
Lab Assistant
#417 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 12:41 AM
:omg: OMG!! I totally wasn't expecting to win the banner...let a lone win the contest lol. I swear I thought michelle had it!
I so glad that you all liked the banner, I really do appreciate it a lot! Michele this was so much fun & I had a blast...seriously I did. Simsample & Michelle you guys did so awesome throughtout this entire thing so I have to congratulate you guys on a job well done!!

Thanks again to Michele for being such a great host & to the judges for an awesome contest! I really enjoyed myself. :banana:

Edit:

Sorry I'm so new to this, but how & where can I get a star,lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#418 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 12:47 AM
Awww, thank you everyone! :grouphug: But I think I may retire from hosting for awhile. I want to be in one

Here is the star linky!

http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...472#post1282472
Lab Assistant
#419 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 1:00 AM
I know I you feel Michelle, thanks a lot for providing the link for me!
Test Subject
#420 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 5:43 AM
Sorry again guys..Michelle you did a great job as host and Congrats to the final three, and to you Miss Netra girl!!!!!
#421 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 7:18 AM
Michelle this was a great contest to follow. I would have loved to see the rest of the entries. Congrats to everyone who finished, and congrats Netra!!! :D
#422 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 7:31 AM
Congratulations everyone and Netra for winning! You'll get your star =)
Michele, yeah great to see you too. Congrats on hosting such a successful contest. I loved lurking =D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#423 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 9:39 AM
So sweet all of you! But it was the people in the contest that made it fun and exciting! I'll see you all around the forums!

Take Care and thank you for your kind words. :wave:
Lab Assistant
#424 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 4:53 PM
Awww...thanks Ivory, Dee, & Emma. I really appreciate it guys!! :grouphug:
Top Secret Researcher
#425 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 4:58 PM
Congratz Netra! Everyone was great.

Page 17 of 17