Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 8:33 AM
Default WCIF a mod that stops butlers from using the telephone?
Does anyone know where I can find a mod that stops butlers from using the telephone? It would be beneficial when burglars are visiting the lot. Or when playing as households where one or more residents in the household were originally burglars. As the butler will autonomously call the police, obviously unaware that the 'burglars' are either visiting Sims or tenants.

If this happens, the police will come over and fine the household for calling when there was no emergency. Even though it wasn't anyone in the household that made the emergency call. The only current solution I have – which I want to stop needing to do as soon as possible – is to add the phones to one of the tenant Sims' inventories.

Locking the butler out of any rooms containing phones doesn't help either. As the butler will be too distracted with trying to reach the phone to do any of the household chores.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#2 Old Today at 10:12 AM
You could always delete the phone and give your sims cellphones? Quick fix maybe until you find a mod.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!