Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 9:20 AM Last edited by Lena88 : 10th Nov 2021 at 12:21 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Chris Hatch GOING TO WORK + custom job careers
Is GOING TO WORK by Chris Hatch compatibile/fit for custom careers? Is there a limit to TYPE for custom career? Like...if you have DENTIST job career...can you use it with GOING TO WORK? Can you use PC SMB items with this mod?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old Yesterday at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lena88
Is GOING TO WORK by Chris Hatch compatibile/fit for custom careers? Is there a limit to TYPE for custom career? Like...if you have DENTIST job career...can you use it with GOING TO WORK? Can you use PC SMB items with this mod?

Have you ever figured this out? Maybe this could be achieved with SimPE, but I know nothing about modding lol
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Chris Hatch Going to work simply allows you to designate a community lot as a work lot by placing certain items.This thread lists the items https://modthesims.info/t/593551

If you mean has he a designated item for a dentist? His post on that thread ^ seems to indicate Maxis careers only. No idea how difficult or not it would be to add items to his mod. CH is a wizard at moding so it could be easy through to insanely difficult.

You can still make your sims buy the lot and have a regular business on it though. Combine that with a dentist career.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~