Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old Yesterday at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ed95
Fantastic!! I was gonna edit my other messagge, but it's better if I write a new one. Let me say, your biggest feat is undoubtedly the ambiance of the game!!! All the lots have a very distinctive visual personality, and they're beautifully planned and built!! I love you TS3-like way of interconnecting the lots, and the subdued colors that give the whole game a different flavour. I can see you and me have similar taste in downloads and music teehee

Thank you!

I really wanted Plot of Land to have its own unique feel and be in a way like its own little world when I originally started making it. I never really intended for people just put in their game and forget about it, but rather for them to appreciate all the effort I put into it and still am putting into it. I wanted, and still do want, to make something that people will want to play for months or years on end. Kind of like they do with the Maxis neighborhoods. And that's my philosophy about neighborhood making in general. 'Is this unique? Will I find myself wanting to continue playing it in 3 months' time?" These are things I personally ask myself often when making a neighborhood. That's why for Plot of Land there is so much CC used, and why I made custom theme songs, custom floors, a terrain paint, roads, recolors, and etc. etc.

Having spent numerous months making this neighborhood, it makes me really happy to know that I am doing great in achieving my goal of unique-ness!

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Page 2 of 2