Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2024 at 12:50 AM
Default creator that starts files with k8
Does anyone know if the greater that starts there files with k8 is still active. If not does anyone like a copy or to host these files. The files are sim3pack and are mostly clothing. It's about 400mg of files
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th May 2024 at 1:37 AM Last edited by Elynda : 26th May 2024 at 3:38 AM.
I have a few items with file names beginning with 'k8'. I found them here: http://www.parsimonious.org/ The creator goes by the name 'Kate'. I don't know if she's still active, but the site is still alive and well. Some nice stuff there too.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

tumblr: Elyndaworld *** tumblr: Queen Lucy (new)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th May 2024 at 8:00 AM
She hasn't been active here since 2016 and there hasn't been any announcements or updates at Parsimonious since 2016. It's probably safe so say that she isn't active anymore.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th May 2024 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
She hasn't been active here since 2016 and there hasn't been any announcements or updates at Parsimonious since 2016. It's probably safe so say that she isn't active anymore.

That makes me sad because Parsimonious is one of those sites that has always been there, and I use a lot of their stuff in Sims 1 and Sims 2! I hope the site will stay up for always.