Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 8:19 PM
Default Looking for specific hair styles/meshes
There are 2 or 3 hair meshes I have been trying to track down. None of the other Sims 3 fan sites seem to know where either.
I saw the hairs at the sims 3 official site/exchange/sims. One is much like Gilda Radner's "Rosanana" character hair style. Another is an adaption of Peggy Zone long pigtails-the hair goes down both the front and back and is fuller/more volume.

Has anyone came acrossed these and know what site they are at?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 3:05 AM
Images would be most helpful.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:18 AM Last edited by whiteskunk247 : 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by grillcheesesammich
Images would be most helpful.

Oh man! Just as I was going to post images the sims 3 site goes down. But I saved the images to my computer. Here are three of the 4 styles I'm searching for.

Anyone know what site(s) these are from?
Also, if there are animal type mods floating around-ears, tails, etc. As were made for the sims 2.
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:29 AM
lol that's sad, maybe there are other sites where you can get pics of it?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:38 AM
second from the top ( or bottom for that matter) is Lady Gaga hair
here ya go

CoolSims Lady GaGa The Fame Monster Hair
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grillcheesesammich
second from the top ( or bottom for that matter) is Lady Gaga hair
here ya go

CoolSims Lady GaGa The Fame Monster Hair

Thanks. And they must've been reading my mind-found more styles sought after.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:03 AM
First is Peggy's and the last hair was converted by Savio.

As for animal ears/tails: If you have an account at Sims Cave, you can snag some cat ears and tail here and another set of cat ears here. Heiret made cat ears and "paws" here. (Click on Download and scroll down a bit and you should see it.) Lastly, Rose made fox ears and a tail and some butterfly wings, if you're interested. Just click on Sims 3 and go to the Magic section to find them.
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:04 AM
if your looking for animal etc, accessories try rosesims >> http://www.rosesims2.net/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aya_Alexa
if your looking for animal etc, accessories try rosesims >> http://www.rosesims2.net/

Are they sims 3 compatible?
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 6:14 AM
yeah! there is a sims 3 section, look at the magic section to find some animal accessories.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:58 PM Last edited by whiteskunk247 : 2nd Jul 2010 at 1:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Aya_Alexa
yeah! there is a sims 3 section, look at the magic section to find some animal accessories.

Nice! Thank you.

Now that the site is back up. Here's the pigtail one mentioned-

Never mind. I found and of course it's a PZ S-Member style. Drat! Oh well. The last one of the 3 above I bet is also an PZ S-Member.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:59 AM
Uh, I'm not sure if you saw my previous post (right there between your post and Aya_Alexa's), but I did say that the last hair was converted by Savio.

ETA: Also, you can snag any Peggy pay hair at the Booty for free.