.txt: 3
.ini: 1
: 1
.bak: 120
.off: 1

Files with no extension: 1

Total number of files: 4161

Files that are around 6,807 KB: 7
Check with SimPE, may only contain CRES files (1534), if so, DELETE file.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything above this line is from this tool. It asks you to locate your Downloads Folder. (It opens Notepad and displays the info, will change this later on) It displays every extension and the number of files.
Notice it caught a non extension file. This turned out to be mesh file named ThisHair_package, no dot, therefore it had no extension.
Also, it looks for that damn CRES (1534) file that comes in a lot of Sims2Pack files. I found out the hard way MD5 HASHing isn't good to find these files.
They are NOT the same. I had 7 different CRES files and only 3 were identical.
After finding out how poor MD5 hashing is, I would be VERY leery about deleting dupe MESHes. At least use a Hex Editor (HxD is free) to do a Data Compare before deleting.
I'll setting up a Web page soon. I'll need testers for this tool (I'm on windows 7 64 bit) so I don't know what OS's will work (python to Exe). I'll also be dropping Body Startup Meshes as well.
After you finish your Mesh, just grab the right body type file and in less than a minute you have a completed Mesh package. Just link to your clothing file. Bam done.
Last thing, I understand that there is an eyebrow package that attaches itself? If so and you have it, I'd like to get it and include it in this tool (if I can). Thanks a bunch.
I'll put the tool up on SimsFileShare tomorrow. If you would like to try it, PM me. (Not sure if I can put a link here?) Thanks! GS