Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2024 at 9:21 AM Last edited by LemonyLin : Yesterday at 10:17 PM. Reason: Adding items.
Default LF>Dinosaurs, dino skeletons, fossils, etc

EDIT: Lab machines found, still looking for dinos!
Pretty much as the title says, I am looking for any/all of these machines (Especially the blue tubes) if anyone knows of someone who converted them to 3 or ones with a similar vibe please let me know! Thank you!

Aside from that, I'm also currently looking for dinosaurs. Anything dinosaurs. EVERYTHING dinosaurs They can be t-posed and fugly, I do not care. I am looking for the widest variety I can currently find.

Any dinosaur skeletons would also be appreciated, especially if they're different than the T-rex. Even any little display fossils would be fine.
If you have options that are only for Sims 4 I'm still interested, I can learn! Thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old Yesterday at 6:42 PM
You might find this database useful: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dit?gid=0#gid=0
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ommeliina
You might find this database useful: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dit?gid=0#gid=0

I think the database did actually link me to almost everything I wanted. I think I'll edit the title for just dinosaurs now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old Today at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LemonyLin
I think the database did actually link me to almost everything I wanted. I think I'll edit the title for just dinosaurs now.

Where did you find the test tubes? I'd also like to have it in my game. I looked in the get to work category under S1M5-4 Test Tube Pedestal, but there's no link
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old Today at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by makiura
Where did you find the test tubes? I'd also like to have it in my game. I looked in the get to work category under S1M5-4 Test Tube Pedestal, but there's no link

I actually extracted them from the Sims 4 myself. I thought they were from strangerville but they're not. I plan on converting them (hopefully) this weekend. Want a copy once I do?
Test Subject
#6 Old Today at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LemonyLin

Im glad to hear that! That database is updated regularly, so you can check from time to time if some of the objects you want are already conversed.