Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2024 at 6:52 PM
Default Teleport Any Sim not working
I was starting to use Andrew's Pose Player to make a bunch of poses. And I was trying to use the Teleport Any Sim mod, but when I click on the statue and select Teleport a Sim Here, nothing happens. I don't know why this is happening to me because I have Script Mods enabled and Pose Player is working perfectly. It doesn't make any sense. Can anyone help me fix this problem and get it working? I will appreciate any suggestions
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HernancitoYT
I was starting to use Andrew's Pose Player to make a bunch of poses. And I was trying to use the Teleport Any Sim mod, but when I click on the statue and select Teleport a Sim Here, nothing happens. I don't know why this is happening to me because I have Script Mods enabled and Pose Player is working perfectly. It doesn't make any sense. Can anyone help me fix this problem and get it working? I will appreciate any suggestions

1. Check that you have the most recent update of the Teleport Any Sim mod
2. Check that you have both the .package and .ts4script files of the mod
3. Check that the mod files are not in a sub-folder, and instead in your main mod folder
4. Check that you don't have any outdated versions of the mod also downloaded
5. Check that the sim you are trying to teleport is on the lot (use summon sim option if not)

If it still doesn't work, the mod may be conflicting with another mod you have, or it may not be compatible with a more recent patch to the game than the mod is currently updated to.