Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 6:12 AM
Default Every time I load a save, it crashes the game.
I downloaded custom contents such as clothing, hair, and objects. The game somehow crashes and I have no idea why. The CCs seems to be fine for me.

Any help is appreciated

4aall
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old Today at 8:18 AM
Does it crash if you load different households? Different neighborhoods? Does is crash as soon as you try to enter a household, or can you play some? Do the crashes have anything in common?

And of course: Does the game still crash if you take out the entire Download folder?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old Today at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
Does it crash if you load different households? Different neighborhoods? Does is crash as soon as you try to enter a household, or can you play some? Do the crashes have anything in common?

And of course: Does the game still crash if you take out the entire Download folder?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. It crash
4. CC
5. yes, it works perfectly.

4aall
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#4 Old Today at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 4aall
5. yes, it works perfectly.

That's your answer- either your game cannot cope with the amount of CC you have, or else you have some CC which is causing the game to crash.

Game Help:Finding Problem Custom Contentwiki

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!