2 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#76 Old Yesterday at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LUCPIX
I've genuinely thought by default that it took being part of a top secret clique I don't know of [or something] in order to be given one of these codes,

But you are- you play Sims!
It's no problem really- anyone who makes content for Sims games can upload there, they just kept it by request or invite to prevent non-simmers from uploading there. Always good to have more than one place to host your files, if you have a google account or mediafire or something, you could upload them there too.
Test Subject
#77 Old Today at 1:38 AM
OOF. Internet Archive getting DDOSed? Wild. Not on my 2024 bingo card but maybe it should have been.

(For me when I went and got a Sim File Share account I did the world's fastest Google and found someone had posted a handful of invite codes just out in the open in a Sims reddit. Used one of them half thinking "I don't think this is the intent of how to give these codes out for this site" and half thinking "well, I suppose if I use it then it's goin' to a Simmer!" If codes hadn't been a top result I probably would have just requested a code and then waited to get it. And then no one here would have been able to enjoy Table 1 square as fast. )
Page 4 of 4