Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:45 AM
"Esther's going to kill us all one day!" Haha, what?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:20 PM
I said this:"I am going to call the next person that I say 'Hi' to, corndog!",then my friend Ernie walks by and I say,"Hello corndog!",....All with a strait face.(And he didn't ever call me on it.)
Banned
#29 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 10:53 PM
"I wonder....would 'peni' be the plural form of..."
"NO."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:33 PM
MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I threatend to do the Joker's pencil trick to a guy who was annoying me if he continued to annoy me. You'd think he'd stop, but he continued...
Alchemist
#31 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 8:57 PM
ive never gotten funny comments, but ive gotten plenty of funny looks before.

actually, just today, too, as i was walking home from the dentists place.

it took 14 shots of numbing stuff to do the trick and im still in my right mind >D YES im badass.
but anyway.

since my face is swollen as hell, i requested a medical mask. yknow, the sort that goes over your nose and mouth and chin? perfect for wisdom teeth removal post-surgery.

anyway.
i got looks ranging between mild curiosity and " WOAH A PLAGUE VICTIM ", and half the time i was laughing. idc if i looked like an escapee of the madhouse, it was FUNNY.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#32 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 9:09 PM
I once had a guy come up to me in the streets, asking me if I could turn him on.

Turned out he was an immigrant who hadn't yet learned the language properly, and what he meant to ask was if I had a lighter, to light his cigarette. Took me a while to get it though. :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 6:13 AM
I was watching this cartoon, Spliced, about these mutant animals with my kid sister today, and there was this character, Entree, who didn't have any legs. So I asked her how can he walk.... She simply said "He walks on his udders." Urghhhh. Please, no. Made me laugh, at least.

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditonis Habes
Page 2 of 2