Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 3:22 PM
Looking at it closer, it really does look like Belle with Betty's mouth, and Betty's hair colour.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#252 Old 24th Jul 2024 at 5:08 PM Last edited by kenoi : 24th Jul 2024 at 5:28 PM.
Here you go. Cover girl is now a part of the game.

I've included the Photoshop project file (PSD) in the download package (ZIP), so you can see how I did it.

(She was made up of C015FAmed_belle with the mouth from C006FAmed_deb, and Betty's hair colour, from C001FAlgt_Shannon01.)
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  C015FAmed_covergirl.zip (113.3 KB, 1 downloads)
Test Subject
#253 Old 24th Jul 2024 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kenoi
Here you go. Cover girl is now a part of the game.

I've included the Photoshop project file (PSD) in the download package (ZIP), so you can see how I did it.

(She was made up of C015FAmed_belle with the mouth from C006FAmed_deb, and Betty's hair colour, from C001FAlgt_Shannon01.)

Oh my god thanks a lot Kenoi, she looks amazing.
You did great
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 29th Jul 2024 at 10:19 AM
In The Sims, actions that the sims can perform are called "skills" because these actions (and their related properties, assets, and animations), are things that the sims gain from the objects that are introduced into the game/scene. The sims don't start out knowing them, but rather the objects "teach" them how to interact with the object. This is why they're called "skills".

This was done so that the design of the game would be such that the game would be expansible -- with new objects introducing new features to the game.
Page 11 of 11