2 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#76 Old 10th Oct 2024 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LUCPIX
I've genuinely thought by default that it took being part of a top secret clique I don't know of [or something] in order to be given one of these codes,

But you are- you play Sims!
It's no problem really- anyone who makes content for Sims games can upload there, they just kept it by request or invite to prevent non-simmers from uploading there. Always good to have more than one place to host your files, if you have a google account or mediafire or something, you could upload them there too.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!
Test Subject
#77 Old 11th Oct 2024 at 1:38 AM
OOF. Internet Archive getting DDOSed? Wild. Not on my 2024 bingo card but maybe it should have been.

(For me when I went and got a Sim File Share account I did the world's fastest Google and found someone had posted a handful of invite codes just out in the open in a Sims reddit. Used one of them half thinking "I don't think this is the intent of how to give these codes out for this site" and half thinking "well, I suppose if I use it then it's goin' to a Simmer!" If codes hadn't been a top result I probably would have just requested a code and then waited to get it. And then no one here would have been able to enjoy Table 1 square as fast. )
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#78 Old 11th Oct 2024 at 9:28 AM
Yes, it is true unfortunately.
https://www.wired.com/story/internet-archive-hacked/

I repeat, anyone who wants a SFS account to share their Sims content, PM me!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old Yesterday at 11:15 PM Last edited by LUCPIX : Today at 2:01 AM.

ZimFileCher is the new home of The Sims Beta sprite shoppe. Hop onto the post #2 and start downloading, my friend! From now on, everything will be stored as IFF files so you won't have to take as many steps to reach your goal ("to have fun"!). I won't stop uploading the upcoming objects on archive.org as a secondary mirror, because... consuetudinis magna vis est, you know the drill...

I added simsample and purplewowies to the fair share of "massive-thanks" and "objects" attributions over at the first post , respectively =)
Screenshots

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
https://www.youtube.com/LUCPIX
Page 4 of 4