Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2024 at 11:39 AM
Default I'm looking for this Harley Quinn girl hair
I'm looking for this Harley Quinn girl hair, This content creator says it's a Newsea hair, but the mediafire link is broken, I don't know what hair it is, I hope someone knows what it is, it's very pretty, I was also looking for a Harley Quinn for the sims 2, but there is none available for download, thanks for the help . here
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Oct 2024 at 7:47 PM Last edited by fourleafcloverr22 : 7th Oct 2024 at 8:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Missdabone
I'm looking for this Harley Quinn girl hair, This content creator says it's a Newsea hair, but the mediafire link is broken, I don't know what hair it is, I hope someone knows what it is, it's very pretty, I was also looking for a Harley Quinn for the sims 2, but there is none available for download, thanks for the help . here

Hi, I have the hair. In fact, I have different versions of that hair style. I'll give you a link to my complete Harley Quinn sims. I even have the 2016 Suicide Squad version you can have with the blue and pink spots.

If you just want the hair, download the 'ArkhamGamesHarley' folder. It's in there.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/iecs...t=d6hbbaa5&dl=0
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2024 at 5:42 PM Last edited by Missdabone : 8th Oct 2024 at 10:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fourleafcloverr22
Hi, I have the hair. In fact, I have different versions of that hair style. I'll give you a link to my complete Harley Quinn sims. I even have the 2016 Suicide Squad version you can have with the blue and pink spots.

If you just want the hair, download the 'ArkhamGamesHarley' folder. It's in there.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/iecs...t=d6hbbaa5&dl=0

Thank you very much, and you also have the mesh that I was missing from the nurse's hat, thank you, thank you!
P:S: And where could I download Newsea's hair? I like Harley Quinn's hair, I'll also accept something similar.
Forum Resident
#4 Old Yesterday at 10:02 PM
All Sims 2 Newsea hairs have been reuploaded here and I think the original hair they alpha edited to remove the bangs for that Sim is this one at TSR" or the if you go to that simfileshare folder it's under Yu and is called "YU013 Peach.zip" if you don't want to put up with TSR's timer and ads.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old Today at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
All Sims 2 Newsea hairs have been reuploaded here and I think the original hair they alpha edited to remove the bangs for that Sim is this one at TSR" or the if you go to that simfileshare folder it's under Yu and is called "YU013 Peach.zip" if you don't want to put up with TSR's timer and ads.

You are amazing @foxmanic ! What a great page you have made me discover! It has loads of Newsea hair, they are beautiful! I want them all (my PC can't handle so much information, I have to choose, it will be difficult), thank you, you don't know how much I appreciate it.