Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2024 at 3:05 AM
Default Cleaning up toddler bowl (bug?)
I have noticed that when I try to clean up a toddler bowl from the high chair, the toddler bowl fills itself up again when picking it up. It is a small annoyance in the game, and I was wondering If there is any mod for this? So the bowl actually stays empty? If not, is it possible to make a mod for this? Thank you in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2024 at 5:51 AM
This is not normal.

Back up your game, pull out your downloads folder, and see if this still happens. If it doesn't, congratulations - the problem is in your downloads folder and all you have to do is use the 50/50 method outlined in the Help FAQ. (This is tedious, but doesn't take as long as you think it will.)

If it does, come back and tell us, because this just became a much weirder problem.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2024 at 3:58 PM
Are you sure it isn't normal? I honestly don't think I would notice if that was happening. The bowl is so small and the default mush is a kind of light yellow colour, similar to the off-white of the bowl.

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2024 at 12:38 AM
Default I have tested it without mods/cc
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
This is not normal.

Back up your game, pull out your downloads folder, and see if this still happens. If it doesn't, congratulations - the problem is in your downloads folder and all you have to do is use the 50/50 method outlined in the Help FAQ. (This is tedious, but doesn't take as long as you think it will.)

If it does, come back and tell us, because this just became a much weirder problem.

I can confirm this is normal game behaviour. I have tested it without any mods or cc installed. I have also tested it on my secondary computer with a totally new game and install. (Ultimate Collection på PC) If somebody have experienced something different or the same, please let me know.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2024 at 12:25 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I've seen it fill back up too. Seeing as people have noticed it so little that there's confusion as to whether it actually happens or not, then I'd suspect that there hasn't been a mod made to fix it.