Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 6th Sep 2024 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by papuschica
@Sokisims,
Unfortunately this tip doesn't work either. I didn't have this problem with the first version of Service Area.

Thanks for your answer

Ok, I think I know what it could be, let's see if I'm right and in the next update it appears correctly. ^^
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 6th Sep 2024 at 8:18 PM
@papuschica One question, do you have more than one Service Area at the same time? If this were the case, both neighborhood ids could be overwriting each other. It is not recommended to have neighborhoods with the same id and uid. I ask this to rule out that possibility. xD
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Sep 2024 at 10:00 PM
@Sokisims,
no, always just one version that I later swapped with the newer ones. The same applies to a new score.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 10th Sep 2024 at 9:53 PM
@papuschica What had occurred to me was that sometimes I click on the option so that the language appear correctly in the hood, and I really don't know what that option does in the hood. I click on it because yes. xD So this time I'll leave it unclicked, and just use it for all characters. To see if that is not what could be interfering with the image of your game, which I assume will be in another language. I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly, it's a SimPE option. Maybe what I'm saying has nothing to do with it, but it's the only thing I can think of that could be discordant or something I've done. I will soon upload a test version of Service Area to see if you can tell me if the image appears correctly. It's taking me so long because I had the brilliant idea of ​​adding dead parents to Uranus, Payton, and Zelda. And also a couple more tombs referring to Madame's past... XD Luckily I almost have her memories ready.

Does anyone know how to stop a sim from knowing a dog they met? Normally I make two sims never met each other with insimenator but that option is not available for animals, so I guess I will have to do it with Simpe. Maybe I should ask it in another topic... xD
Page 3 of 3