Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#1826 Old 22nd May 2024 at 5:25 PM Last edited by Casimir : 23rd May 2024 at 5:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
Me too. Do we know if the game has a memory system that affects behavior?

The game will have a memory system, but nothing is known about it. I read in the paralives roadmap that there will be memories and that there will be a menu dedicated to memories. I recommend everyone to read the whole thing. It is also stated that paras will have wants and that objects will have effects on characters.

EDIT: Here is a video showing exercise animations. I really like how Roger is visibly shaking from the hard exercise.
Advertisement
Theorist
#1827 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Small Neighborhood Built by the Team.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1828 Old 26th Jun 2024 at 5:54 PM Last edited by Casimir : 26th Jun 2024 at 6:05 PM.
Gridless construction and new paramaker items.

The team also worked on redesigning the menu interface. Every item is now categorised properly and there are more icons for the categories and less text.

I feel like this is worth mentioning because it shows us how much the game has changed and we also need to be aware that there is going to be additional changes. There is still a whole year before we play early access. The team recently had a playtest of the build and buy mode and some things have changed since then.
Field Researcher
#1829 Old 26th Jun 2024 at 10:00 PM
Definitely some exciting updates publicly and on patreon. It's nice seeing them clean up a bit in preparation for next year. So close yet so far.
I love how the new UI is looking compared to what it was before.
Page 74 of 74