Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2024 at 7:41 PM
Default deco Donkey/Ox/Bullock/cart horse to decorate ancient roads
In my Roman and Medieval hoods, I have some community lots where I've found it kind of nice to have a draft animal "attached" to a wagon. Sometimes I place these on the lot itself (ones where there's a faux road running through), sometimes on the opposite lane of the road, where it won't interfere with traffic (not sure if it really would, but that's not the kind of thing you mess with.) Somewhere I found a supposedly driveable ox cart that had been converted from another game. It's not driveable for me, although it does show up under vehicles in the catalog anyway. So I have that ox, and its cart. I also have the medieval "veg stand" cart with buyable produce, that I combine with either the ox or the "basic horse", but some additional options would be good. Donkeys, mules, bigger horses (think Clydesdales), and those great big bullocks that they used for really heavy loads... all would be welcome. Also... any placeable carts, other than the ones I've mentioned. Open, farm-type wagons... the Amazon delivery vans of yesteryear.

My beard grows to my toes;
I never wears no clothes;
I wraps my hair
Around my bare,
And down the road I goes. -Shel Silverstein